Chapter Sixty Five

A/n: FINALLY UPDATE!

I AM SOOOO SORRY AGAINNNNN!

I will be having much more regular updates now that I am on holidays. I will be aiming to update once every three days, but that will depend on how quickly I can write the chapters. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

RECAP

ENDING OF BOOK 2:

My head throbbed and hurt.

Bad.

I groaned at the throbbing pain as it pounded against my head. It felt like no blood throbbed in it and that I was slowly dying.

Slowly, I could feel my own body and realised that I was lying the cold hard floor. My eyes felt as if they each weighed a hundred pounds and after trying to convince myself to open my eyes, I did.

I opened them with great difficulty and my vision was blurry. It took a few seconds for them to become visible and I came to the sight of green. Confused, I moved my body around a bit and quickly resolved that the green I was seeing was grass.

My hand gripped and released the short grass in chunks. The blades tickling my face as they swayed with the soft breeze that swelled amongst what seemed like a meadow.

Slowly, I began to rise to my knees and got up on heavy feet that felt weak and in pain from the gas they used to knock us out. My head still pounded as I continued to process--

Lucas!

Awake more than ever now, I glanced around, turning in a full circle to quickly find him laying not even a metre away. Just as I went to approach him and see if he was okay, I saw him begin to wake up and he immediately rose to his feet in fear.

Much quicker than I did I noticed. He glanced at me with a questioning face.

"Where are we?"

I glanced around confused at where we were.

"I'm not sure."

Now not worried about Lucas and realising he was okay, I properly observed everything around and noticed a few things that I had missed before. Sprawled out around us was other people. Some were awake and standing, talking to their partners, others just rousing awake now.

I heard murmuring as everyone whispered to each other. No one walked off anywhere and all stayed put like sitting ducks.

I also noticed the number of weapons hanging off of everyone, and after a quick freak out, I realised that my backpack and machete still clung to me untouched. Directing my attention away from everyone, I observed the scenery around me.

We stood in a small green meadow that stretched far to the sides where everybody laid. Behind us, a never ending cliff wall sat, allowing no one to move behind or backwards. In front of us, and surrounding the rest of the meadow, was a large forest.