Chapter Seventy Eight

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!
Hey guysss, here is another update.

I would love to see what you guys think and hope youse will engage more. Would love to hear your opinions and thoughts as well as predictions!

I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Seventy Eight:

My whole body was titled upside down and my legs ached at how hard I was keeping them wrapped together on the rope so Rebecca and I would not fall to our deaths.

Her left hand latched onto my right, and I peered down at her. She was covered in splotches of blood and cuts. She seemed barely conscious and it took me a minute to register that I was talking to her.

"Rebecca," I yelled hoping to see her respond.

I felt so much relief as I finally saw her tilt her head upwards. I felt my blood run cold as I took in her face and the kind of state she was in. Her face was splotchy and covered with bruises and swelling.

I could hardly see her right eye as it was completely covered with swollen skin of purple and had red streaks of blood everywhere.

From above, I saw she was severely bleeding on her head, no doubt from where multiple rocks would have landed from raining down on her, coming into contact.

"Rebecca," I said again as I felt her hand began to slip from mine. Quietly, I heard her whisper back, "Bryce."

 I reached downwards and gripped her with my other hand so that both of my hands were desperately holding onto her. 

Glancing at my hands, I saw what made it difficult was that they were covered in sweat, blood, and dust from the rocky mountain and the landslide. However, none of the blood was mine and instead it was from Rebecca as her hands bled out.

I could hear her laboured breathing as she dangled below me and we swung on the rope as we could not pause in a single position.

"I need you to grab my hands!"

She did not respond and looked around wildly as she processed the situation we were in. Her neck shot upwards again as he looked at me and I stared into her wild frantic green eyes as she held fear in them.

"It's okay, I got you," I told her and tried to divert my gaze from behind her where I saw the forest and ground tens of metres away. I fall from here would kill anyone.

She looked down herself and shook her head. I saw her go to open her mouth and say something but I shook my head.

"Shh, just grab my hand with your other one."

I saw her shake her head back at me as she glanced from me and back to her right arm.

It was then that I realised it was must worse than I thought. Her arm had clearly broken in multiple spots. It was bent and twisted at an odd angle and the socket of her shoulder seemed to barely stay in place with the rest of her body.