Chapter Forty Seven

A/n: TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!!!!! OMG!
I will be having much more regular updates now that I am on holidays. I will be aiming to update once every three days, but that will depend on how quickly I can write the chapters. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF U HAVEN'T!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Forty Seven:

Pain.

That was all I felt.

My chest was on fire and I was in and out of consciousness. The light before my eyes became dark and my head was spinning uncontrollably. I wasn't sure if it was dark because of the dark beast in front of me, or I had hurt myself that bad.

My back, along with my chest, was also on fire with where I had connected with the wall. It burnt in pain and felt like I had broken it. I didn't feel or hear any cracks or pops so I thought that maybe I was okay.

But that wouldn't be for too long.

I could smell my own blood dripping down my body and could hardly breathe with the pain in my chest.

I think I'm dying.

I more felt then watched the beast walk up to me. The rocks crumbled and rumbled under it's huge weight and it's claws lazily glided on the ground as he got off all fours and stood up straight on his two hind feet, easily reaching at least three times higher than my own height.

His skull seemed more cracked then from a distance. At least, that's what I thought as my vision blurred in and out of focused. The beast then began to kneel down towards me and I felt it's hot breath fanning my face.

He smelled putrid.

I almost vomited from the stench alone and felt as he opened his mouth. I dared opening my eyes slightly to be faced with the rows of razor sharp teeth and the green froth slowly spilling out of his putrid mouth and falling just in front of my feet.

I was going to die.

I couldn't help but shut my eyes as I admitted my defeat and his arm raised upwards, the claws gleaming in he surrounding red light when all of a sudden the beast turned its head in confusion.

Although I felt completely dizzy and lightheaded, I knew that this was my only chance. I slowly pushed myself off of the boulder which I had miraculously not died from, and walked sideways wobbling. I could barely see but I knew I needed to get away from the boulder before the beast pays attention to me again.

As I went to dive away, my knees gave out from the lightheadedness and dizziness I was feeling. I landed harshly on my hands and knees and wasted no time crawling around the boulder until I was hidden behind.

If the beast payed attention back to me he would find me easily. Whether looking above the boulder like he was doing before, following the blood trail from my chest and the blood seeping out of me head, or even the smell alone of my blood was overpowering.