Chapter Seventy Five

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!
Guys, like please give me some credit here...... I actually cannot believe I have been managing to update daily!!!!!

I will be aiming to update once every three days, but that will depend on how quickly I can write the chapters. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Seventy Five:

I went to grab my gun and remembered that there was no more bullets in it and I simply did not have the time to reload it. So, instead, I grabbed the knife strapped to my side and held it tightly in my grip as I breathed heavily staring at the vehicle stopped before me.

The vehicle was large and was highly elevated off the ground, no doubt so it could move smoothly, and quick across the sand without getting stuck. It had four large wheels, the two front ones being smooth and the back ones rigged, no doubt to create more friction and to be able to travel on the free, unstable sand.

It differed from the three other green cars and instead was red and black having rectangular patches of each creating a cool pattern. It was more closed but you could see damage to the windshield from bullets along with the sides of the car, and at the front had an odd piece of black metal framing sticking out.

But what shocked me the most was when I watched the door to the car open and was met with the biggest surprise, and perhaps the best one I have ever seen.

Never once did I think I would be so grateful to see the pale, greened eyed, long, straight, jet black, hair that still seemed to shine even after spending days lost in the middle of nowhere. 

"GET IN!" Screamed Rebecca Myer over the roaring of the loud engines of the vehicle.

Wasting no time, Lucas and I quickly jumped into the back seats of the vehicle and without even having a chance to sit and barely closing the door, Rebecca slammed on the acceleration and began driving.

I fell into my seat and beside me where Lucas had been standing, fell on top of me and I felt the air leave my lungs as his weight crushed me. He struggled for a moment as I briefly saw behind his large head which was much too close to mine, another head of pale skin and shoulder length black hair and what once was a small stubbled beard was almost a fully grown out one.

His green eyes stared into mine as a wide smirk took over his face.

"Good to see you guys still alive and well," smirked Jaylen.

Lucas finally managed to get off me and sat back in his seat as he turned to smile at Jaylen.

"Good to be back," I replied smiling myself and felt tears well in my eyes out of nowhere.

Jaylen placed a hand on his chest and fake awed as he most likely saw the tears well up. "Aw, Bryce, you missed me too much!"

I rolled my eyes and sniffled as I laughed and shook my head, "I thought I was going to be lucky enough to never see you again."