Chapter Fifty Three

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Not the best chapter, I hate writing filler chapters, but here it is. It's not too long, but it also holds important information. It may seem obvious to all of you, but I'll tell you now, there is more there than what you actually think ;p.
I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF U HAVEN'T!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Fifty Three:

The stench of sweat and oder filled my nose as I sat unmoving. My nose crinkled in distaste as it smelled near rotten and wasn't pleasant at all. But I ignored the stench, not paying any attention to it as I turned my head and focused on Jaylen in front of me.

He was in the middle of a set and was lifting heavy weights. It amazed me at just how strong he was and how much weight he could handle.

He was close to finishing up his weights session and when he did he placed the metal bar on its holder and continued to lie still as he regained his breath. One of the guys who have spoken with Jaylen before murmured something to him and walked away, finished spotting him.

My hands were tucked beneath my thighs as I swung slightly on the bench I was seated on. I was bored and only came here when I had run into Jaylen outside just as he was starting.

When I thought about it now, I realised that it had been quite a while since I last spoke to Jaylen. This thought made me feel better and I felt happier knowing that I got to talk to Jaylen at least once.

As the doors to the building opened, a soft breeze wafting in, clearing the humid room and brushing my hair around my face lightly. It tickled my face, but slightly hurt when it brushed along my faded bruised cheek.

It was only two nights ago. The night Katie had confronted me and tried to kill me. I haven't seen her since. And I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

But luckily, her slap against my face barely bruised and was almost completely faded away. Save for some sensitive skin and a faint red outline. However, the back of my head was still healing from being smashed against the ground and I was fortunate to not gain any concussions or a more serious injury.

So the only thing now that I was waiting to heal completely was my chest. The claw marks still raked against my skin would forever be scarred if I was to live for a long time after this. The wounds were mostly close but could still reopen at anytime if faced with danger and strenuous tasks. Luckily, the salves I had been given had helped improve the condition drastically, speeding up the process.

Suddenly, I was faced with Jaylen in front of me. His shoulder-length, jet black hair was plastered against his forehead and his light green singlet was soaked through with sweat. He dragged a single hand through his hair before bringing it back and snapping it in place with a small elastic band, sitting in a low pony tail. It was a cute, small pony tail as only three centimetres of hair shot out and some of his strands of hair couldn't be tied back and instead fell into his face.