Authors Final Note

Hi! Everyone! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

I have a few things to announce and discuss and I would highly appreciate if you all read this!

To begin with, I started this novel all the way back in 2018. 2018! I know it's that crazy! I came up with the idea early 2018 and began writing on the 24th of March 2018, I was 14, I know I cannot believe how much younger I was, and finished it today, over three years later at 17!

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has stuck by me from the beginning and to everyone who has read my story since then, now and whenever you have. 

My whole purpose of my story is to please you guys and create an enjoyable novel which I am hoping I have fulfilled.

This novel was definitely one I have spent a long time on and after adding everything together, I realised that this one novel is the same amount as three novels. Which is why I have decided to make this book a trilogy.

Although this novel is finished, it is not. I will now thoroughly be editing this novel and changing a few things. One of the first things I will be changing is that I will be adapting the 1 novel into 3 by dividing this novel. For example, the third book will be from the beginning of the final test to the epilogue.

Something I have also been told a lot was that this novel, 'Her Only Chance,' is similar to other known novels such as, 'The Hunger Games,' more particularly, at the beginning of the novel.

I have come up with a new concept for the novel which I am going to act which will change the tone of the novel. 

The same characters within the novel will STILL EXIST and none of them will be removed, nor added. However, the backstory of the characters will be altered along with the reasoning of the Resdue and a few other aspects.

The tone will be changing, but not too much, the morals of the characters will still remain the same. However, as I have mentioned the backstories and reasoning behind it all will be altered and will change, but hopefully not too much.

I do believe those of you who do enjoy the novel will still enjoy it, and I have a feeling may also become even more enjoyable. There are also many grammatical errors and potential plot holes which will also be closed and fixed.

However, these changes wont be done immediately and will take time. When changes are made there will be another message like this and I may leave this version up but then upload the new, improved, and better version as separate books which I will HIGHLY encouraged be chosen to be read over this very first draft.

My dream is to one day, somehow become published and produce my own books, like this series . . .  annddddd

!!!! I am planning on continuing writing new novels !!!!

I have many ideas which I am excited to explore and am looking forward to producing and writing.

In the meantime, I am hoping to get more word of this story and expand my readers in hopes to get more exposure, and I would absolutely love for you guys to help spread the word of my story. That would mean everything to me.

I would also love to hear your ideas or what kinds of stories everyone is interested in reading. Whether, for example, you guys are interested in an enemies to lovers, one of fantasy, or anything like it, as I love all of these and would love to cater books towards yours and others interests which will all match my own interests. 

So please, comment hear for anything you guys are interested and even just your favourite genres:

To conclude, thank you everybody so much for everything! I appreciate everything you guys have done and for even considering my novel to read and to make it to the end here is everything I could have asked for.

SO, for now, this is Taylorlefay and I hope to hear from you guys still, and for you guys to hear from me soon!