Chapter One Hundred

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!

1 TO GOOOO

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter One Hundred and Eight:

"RUN!" Screamed Logan and the next thing I knew we were running across the bridge.

Immediately, my breathing become laboured as I sprinted as fast as I could across the bridge. Staring ahead at the blank night and the figure of someone's back I ran for my life.

I panted as my muscles burned with pain. The pounding of my feet harshly across my book created a painful throb as my feet rubbed agonisingly against my shoes.

My legs yearned with pain as I felt them begin to cramp making my breath hitch as I ran. The only thing I could hear was the pounding of our feet and laboured breathing and the crumbling of the bridge behind us.

Glancing behind me, I saw the collapsing bridge where it was fifty metres away just a minute ago was now only twenty metres away.

Suddenly, I was pulled forwards and looked to the front and fought to regain my balance as I stumbled. Glancing harshly to me left I saw Lucas loosen his grip on my arm before letting go.

"Don't look back, keep running!" He yelled over the loud crashing of the bridge.

I faintly nodded as we continued running, trying to out run the bridge. I squinted my eyes as I tried to decipher how far we had to be disappointed at the fact we had about five hundred metres between us and the end of the bridge.

I ran and watched as the camp sights before us begin lighting up with fires and the looks of lamps and torches shined towards us. I squinted for a second before adjusting to the bright light before us.

On my left, I heard Lucas panting as Logan on my right lifted a hand to his eyes momentarily trying to block the bright light before cursing and bringing his hand back down. I felt myself begin to slow but my adrenaline pumping through me somehow made me begin running even faster than I originally thought.

Behind me, the bridge groaned louder and I could tell that now it was only metres away causing my fear to spike as I began detaching myself from reality.

I felt as if I went through an out of body experience and time slowed and all I could see was my hands moving below me and my legs made contact with the ground every second.

Turning my head, I saw the bridge had finally caught up for us. Only metres away now, I turned back to the front and watched from beside me as Logan slipped.

"Logan!" I screamed as his right knee fell before him.

I faintly heard Lucas yell something as I brought my right hand under Logan's left arm and pulled. He rose suddenly and fell into me causing me to stumble into Lucas.

Lucas was quick to plant his left foot down firmly and his hand wrapped around behind mine and pushed me to stand steadily and stable straightening me and Logan.

From in front of us, I saw Jarvis turn around as he screamed at us. I could see from behind him that we were so close to the end only about fifty metres off.

"The middle!" Screamed Jarvis as he yanked on Logan's arm and pulled him to stand beside him.

I was confused for a moment but watched as the bridge became even more narrow as the sides of the bridge began breaking down themselves.

Lucas's arm gripped my own as the bridge on my right began collapsing and he pushed me in front of him into the middle of the bridge.

The distance between us and the end became smaller and smaller as the bridge collapsed all around us. The noise of the bridge breaking before itself left a chilling feeling without me as I felt it throb through me, consuming me.

"Keep going!" Yelled Lucas behind me as he ran at my heels. "It's right behind me."

I tried running even faster if that were possible as my heavy breathing laboured and my vision turned blurry as I forced myself to keep running.

We were so close, only twenty metres off when all of a sudden everything began going wrong. Just in front of me beside where Jarvis and Logan was running, the bridge fully collapsed on the left side.

Just where Jarvis was.

I watched as everything slowed and Jarvis slipped. Everything went silent as the collapsing of the bridge suddenly wasn't heard and all I could see was Jarvis's foot.

My breathing stopped. His left foot met with empty air where it was meant to have rock hard solid bridge beneath him.

Shock instantly shot through me and consumed me as I watched Jarvis hit the ground. 

And suddenly. 

He wasn't there anymore.