Chapter Twenty Nine

A/n: Hey guys! Good to see that you are here and I am here presenting you with the next chapter! Please comment and hit that star!
*IMPORTANT* okay, so I have a few questions.
1. Someone had asked me if I had any social media accounts relating to this book and any other future books. And yes, I do have a recently made Instagram account. So go follow it for further updates, sneak peeks and the latest news. Also, you can use the email at the end of the chapter to email me anything you want!
2. With this book, I have already planned how it's going end, but I'm having some trouble thinking of the middle part. I have already thought of other tests I could use, but if you have ANY ideas for tests, please message me through the Wattpad DM's, and if I use one of your ideas, I will dedicate the chapter to you and even give you a shoutout. So please don't be a quiet reader, if you have any ideas please tell me.
Anyways, thank you if you actually read my important notices, but don't forget to comment and hit that star.
Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

_____________________________
ALSO COMMENT; if anyone wants a chapter from outside of the Resdue on Bryce's families point of view???
_____________________________

Chapter Twenty Nine:

My head pounded. A loud ringing noise was sounding through it and I groaned bringing my hand to my forehead. After a few moments, I quickly sat up from my lying position on the ground and opened my eyes remembering what had just happened.

I was knocked out outside of Building A and had a fabric bag draped on top of my head.

When I opened my eyes a blinding light hit them and I was quick to shut them again. Bringing my hand which was on my forehead now to cover my eyes, I opened them again hesitantly and my blurry vision began to grow clear.

Bringing my hand down from my slightly sweaty forehead, I looked around the room. It was small, not too big at all. If I were to have claustrophobia I would be freaking out badly right now.

Metal surrounded me, almost looking like it would in a submarine or maybe some rocket. The five by five metre room covered my metal square plates rising not too high, and when I stood I could tell that someone who was 6'0 would struggle to stand in here.

Looking around in confusion at the metal walls, I walked up to them and placed a hand on it to find that it was cold, yet hot at the same time. I quickly circled the room, dragging my hand across the steel walls.

Slowly, I began to notice that my skin began to grow itchy and that the room seemed to be growing hotter. Although I was not claustrophobic, I could not help but feel a little antsy. Any sane person would. I forced myself to take some deep breaths and tried to calm down a little to have a straight and coherent mind.

Faintly, I could hear the sound of ticking ringing through the room and when I leaned my face against the metal I could feel it vibrating as well.

Stepping back from the wall, I couldn't help but feel even more confused on what was happening.

I didn't have the slightest clue about this situation but I had a small suspicion. Originally, when I was knocked out and had waken up, I had thought that it was going to be some other teens in the Resdue that had forced me to unconsciousness.

But now, I didn't believe so.

After just standing for a few moments, I had the dawning realisation that this might just be the fourth test.

As soon as I had this thought I felt my heart rate pick up and felt my breathing turn short and ragged. Where I had felt slight uncomfortable before and was sweating slightly, I now officially felt worse and could not control my body's reaction.