Chapter Forty Nine

A/n: IMPORTANT:
I will be going on holidays within the next four days so there won't be any updates for about two weeks. I may be able to update whilst I'm gone (fingers crossed) but when I get back there will be more updates. (Maybe double updates) *wink*.

I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF U HAVEN'T!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Forty Nine:

Faintly, I heard the sound of machines beeping and whirling around me. It was quite loud and all I could see was darkness as my body felt incredibly heavy. Slowly, I opened my eyes to be faced with blurry light and squinted in annoyance at the sudden presence of it.

As I continuously blinked, my eyes slowly began to grow less blurry and I could see more clearer. A white sky above me. I was confused. Was I dead?

As I was caught in my thoughts, a sudden snore snapped me out of it and my eyes focused on what I thought was a white sky, but was actually a white, beige ceiling. Slowly, I observed my surroundings and found myself in a small room.

The bed I was lying on pretty much took most of the room up and only left about a metre of space on each side of the bed. On my left side, I turned to find a sleeping Lucas. His head was pressed against the flimsy sheets of this hospital bed, and was propping himself on one hand as he snored away, drool coming out of his mouth. His other hand was placed in mine and I couldn't help but worry as his eyes seemed to dance underneath his eyelids, as if watching some action movie.

I heard him mumble and murder to himself and felt the urge to try and sweep away the creases from his forehead. So I did. I reached up with my right hand, which was the opposite hand that Lucas was clutching. As my hand began to raise, I felt a sudden searing pain in my arm and chest that I instantly dropped it.

Confused, I turned my head over to find an IV needle attached to my arm and strapped on a bandage. Other than that, my arm didn't seem to have any real damage other than a few scraped parts that I had gained, probably from falling over multiple times and being chucked by the beast.

The beast!

All of a sudden, all my memories began to jump in at exactly what had happened. I took my hand out of Lucas's and quickly priced down my blanket to try and see what had happened to my chest and the claw marks.

Noticing that I had moved, Lucas jumped upwards scared at the loss of contact. I briefly saw the fear that had creeped onto his face before the relief settled in and he sat back down on his chair beside me.

He was calm as I frantically moved my hands needing to see what had happened to me and pulled up the oversized shirt that sat atop of my upper half of my body. I briefly registered that it was Lucas's and lifted the shirt. I stopped lifting it just before my breasts even though I didn't need to lift it higher to know what it looked like.

It turns out the clawing began lower than I had imagined and found it started mid torso to just below my collar bone, as I had peered beneath the collar of my shirt. There were four evenly spread claw marks which had scraped my skin causing large indents and a major blood loss to occur.