Chapter Sixty Three

A/n: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!
I will be aiming to update as often as possible. However soon it will be hard cause I need to make up the final part which would be considered 'book 3' so planning may take a while. But that will depend on how quickly I can write the chapters. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Sixty Three:

It was funny how quick time could pass by when all you wanted was it to slow down. Whenever I wanted time to speed up, especially during the previous few tests, it slowed down until the point that five minutes felt as if it were a lifetime.

And now, when it was announced that we had two weeks exactly to prepare for the final test, we were down to one.

I felt as if there was so much I could do to try and prepare myself for the next test. Yet, with only a week left, I feared I did not have enough time.

Lucas and I, instantly began training much more often and for much longer. But this time, we branched out beyond our basic weights room training. From the eleven facilities they offered, I only ever used three, which was the weights room, the gym hall, and the library. But now, with the final task looming, I began to use the, Weapons and Training Hall, as well as, Survival 101.

I found both places to be of great use and regret not going to them earlier. I wondered now why I did not decide to check them out, no doubt, they would have made things so much easier.

The Weapons and Training Hall quickly became my favourite place. The first day I went, I struggled and tried out various weapons. Funny, they offered weapons training to us, no doubt wanting the killings to add spice and some sort of excitement for the competition.

I struggled when attempting to handle a sword, after struggling a few hours with it, one of the instructors began to guide me and I realised I struggled with the sword as the one I had chosen was too heavy for me to use. Before I went to get a smaller and lighter sword, the instructor persuaded me to try use a machete instead.

The machete was not as long or big as the sword, and was much lighter. I instantly began to grow to like this weapon. A week later, I was not the best, but I certainly am very good with the machete. It was unfortunate I could not bring it with me, however, I believed I would think of something.

Lucas quickly grew to learn how to handle a sword and was a natural swordsman. He managed to pass every skills required for the sword and also learned how to shoot a gun. His aim was not the best, but he always managed to hit that target, even if he skimmed the corner.

The other building, Survival 101, was also very good. I learnt basic survival lessons that could be the difference between life or death. Like don't drink snow water to keep hydrated, all it would do would give me hypothermia and kill me. Lucky I knew this now, otherwise I would not have thought of that and continue to drink from melting snow.