Chapter Ninety Nine

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!

2 TO GOOOOO

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Ninety Nine:

"How long is this fucking bridge," groaned Jarvis as we walked along the bridge.

The bridge was about four metres across and had no railing. My paranoia forced me to stay within the very middle of the bridge. Especially with how dizzy I was feeling and the constant pounding headache that throbbed through made terrified me in case I collapsed and lost balance.

When we had made our way to the bridge earlier on, I peered over the edge carefully to find a bottomless pit. It was a dark hole that just seemed to keep extending.

So, instead, the five of us walked one in front of the other in a single filed line as we made our way across the bridge.

We had been walking for at least an hour as I glanced at the sun above me. We had started walking across the bridge at three in the afternoon and now the sun settled as it made it's way across the sky behind us.

Turning back to the front I was faced with the back of Jarvis's and looked up to his frizzy afro hair which for some reason made me smile.

I heard another groan far behind me as Jaylen replied to him sarcastically. "Long."

"Well no shit," scoffed Jarvis as he glanced behind him to glare at Jaylen.

I rolled my eyes as Logan laughed from far back, "We have been on this bridge for hours and aren't at the end yet. Of course it's a long bridge."

"Actually it's been an hour," I corrected and he snorted in response.

"Sorry, I can't tell time," he scoffed sarcastically.

"You should be," I whispered.

From in front of me Jarvis turned to me with a confused look before he shook his head. "You are such a child."

I punched him in the shoulder and he winced turning back around. But as he turned he did not see my own wince as I shook my fist in pain. Lucas chuckled softly behind me and I flipped him off causing to laugh even harder.

We continued to walk in silence as the sky gradually grew darker and the sun went to begin its decent on the horizon.

I watched in awe as the sky gradually grew darker and a new sort of orange took over the sky. I stared above in awe as the sky had rays of orange with a blend of pink.

I smiled as I heard tweeting and watched as two birds flew across the sky. They flew and dived over one another free falling and spinning around as they flew around each other.

Suddenly, I jumped as I felt something brush against my back but relaxed instantly as I felt Lucas brush his hand against me.

"Hey," he whispered and I could practically see his smile, feeling it as his voice consumed me. "Why so jumpy?"

I rolled my eyes and felt his hand squeeze my waist softly before letting me go. I felt his breath brush against my ear as he leaned closer to me and whispered, "I know you rolled your eyes."