Chapter Forty Two

A/n: The Second Update!!!

And don't forget the ten comment limit and the next chapter will go up!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!
Enjoy! TaylorLeFay
_____________________________
PLEASE COMMENT; let me know if you are liking the story. It would be amazing to know and I'll love to know what you are thinking!
_____________________________

Chapter Forty Two:

The crowd was large and seemed to barely fit in the tiny gym. Multiple tables were lined up against each other circling into a a zigzagged pattern which allowed many different food choices to be displayed for anyone who was eating.

The hardwood floor clanged with the heavy steps of hungry students and seemed to whine as it screeched at the amount of weight on it today.

The basketball hoop was placed directly in front of a couple of tables causing people to crash into it numerously and had splotches of food stains covering the pole itself, as well as the floor too.

I was standing at the front entrance where the line of people waiting began to grow. It was lucky I came here a little earlier, especially as I had just woken up. It was also fortunate as I had ran into Jaylen.

He too came earlier than usual for dinner as it was well known to cause fights with places in line and drama amongst other people.

A fresh breeze began to waft in and I titled my head to the sky, shutting my eyes as I relished in the feeling. As I opened my eyes, I could see the before orange sky had now settled into a dark blue colour, mixing with the few light specks of colours that surrounded the above sky.

I was grateful to have worn long pants as the long grass itches around my ankles and knee if I wasn't wearing long pants my skin above would also itch.

I glanced backwards at the longing line and found it to turn around the corner and felt happy that I wasn't back there and instead was in the entrance of the building, readying myself to grab some food.

"Can you just tell me what it is about," whined Jaylen from beside me as he nodded charmingly at the worker passing out trays and brushed his long jet black hair behind his ears.

He turned to me with an innocent curious look on his face and I simply rolled my eyes before grabbing my own tray.

"You know I can't." I had told him repeatedly for the part ten minutes.

Jaylen had mentioned that him and his partner/sister Rebecca was up next and he was quickly grabbing a bite of food before entering the dining hall. He had said he wanted to make sure that his potential last meal was good and didn't want to be tested on an empty stomach.

A quick flash of memory went through my mind of Jaylen's twin sister Rebecca. She was practically the spitting image of him. She too had jet black long hair but it was only slightly longer reaching no longer than her shoulder blades, as opposed to shoulder length hair. Her pale green eyes resembled Jaylen's making it seem almost scary like with just how similar they were.

The only main difference between the two would be the cold glances that Rebecca would chuck my way. Not that Jaylen didn't do that to me when we first met, but if seemed almost different with Rebecca,

"No one will know, plus Rebecca is further down there somewhere," he gestured wildly as he then grabbed a spoonful of mash potato. "It could be like our little secret."

I shoved his shoulder lightly and grabbed two scoops of green peas and an extra two pieces of chicken opposed to the two I already had on my plate.