Chapter Ninety Five

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!
I will be having much more regular updates now that I am on holidays. I will be aiming to update once every three days, but that will depend on how quickly I can write the chapters. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Ninety Five:

"Well . . . it's good enough?" Jarvis stood proudly with his arms crossed behind our more raft than boat.

The raft floated as we all stood in the water, rising to our knees as we held the raft in place. The water was freezing and I felt goose bumps form as I clenched my teeth to keep from shattering.

"I don't know if good enough will cut it," Jaylen rolled his eyes.

I laughed through my clenched teeth from being cold, "It has no choice but to work."

I glanced at the sky trying to get some warmth as I squinted at the sun. I could tell that it was about two in the afternoon and cursed myself for remembering that it was Shaun who had taught me.

Glancing back down to the raft, I took in its three planks tied together with a large branch in the middle, tied standing about four metres high with a flimsy sheet tied to it.

Beside the boat was five paddles that were more rectangle planks with the slight shaping on the paddle, a slight dip in the wood to help allow more movement in the water.

We all glanced at each other in concern. "I guess we should get on?"

We all stepped up onto the raft. It was a struggle as I raised a single leg and placed it on the raft, leaning forward and grabbing the wooden post in the middle of the raft to pull myself upwards.

I pulled myself onto the raft as I took precaution, balancing myself. Glancing behind me, I saw Logan step up and a burst of laughter left my lungs as I watched him slip and fall backwards into the water.

"Shut up," he grumbled.

"That was hilarious," I laughed as I leaned down and held a hand out for him.

When he stepped up, the raft lurched to the side and I desperately held onto the branch in the middle and Logan's hand as we tried to keep balance.

Lucas, Jarvis, and Jaylen pulled themselves up and Jaylen distributed and handed out the five paddles to each of us.

We all just fit on the raft and it was a miracle that it did not begin to sink from the weight of all five of us. 

Glancing around, the raft drifted softly and I gripped my paddle tightly in my hands as I went to grab onto something to help keep my balance to see there was nothing.

On the left side, behind me was Logan, Jarvis to my right, Lucas behind him, and Jaylen at the back in the middle. I turned and looked at them as I gulped, "We really should have made some more hand holds."

Logan nodded as Jarvis shrugged with a smile on his face. "Whoops?"

"Here goes nothing," whispered Lucas as he placed his paddle in the water.

Her Only Chance (UNEDITED, NEW ONE ON PROFILE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara