Update!

Hey everyone!!! 

I thought I would just do a quick update and ask a question.

What is in this post:

1. Halfway through rewriting the first book!
2. Potential did you know and opportunity to ask any questions!
3. Book Recommendations
4. To Wattpad Writers

First of all, I hope everyone is doing well and everything is great!

Halfway through rewriting the first book!

Secondly, I am about half way through rewriting the first book that I will be publishing back to Wattpad of Her Only Chance! So, stay tuned in for this!!!

I have planned to finish this within a month or two. Again it may take longer even maybe less depending since I have been busy. However, it is also a total reconstruction which is making it much longer but will be much more enjoyable than what I have already provided.

I am satisfied with the new product of the story and find it more engaging and logistic which will be better understood when read.

Potential did you know and opportunity to ask any questions!
Thirdly, I am thinking of maybe uploading a did you know and any questions anyone has! This is completely up to all of you and whether you had any questions you wanted asked. Can be anonymous or not, and answered in the comments or privately message me!

Questions can be on anything where book related, this book, another, anything you want to ask!

I would be glad to answer anything and I am 100% sure many of you would be surprised on the amount of changes and decisions I had made that was never within my first vision of the story three years ago when I began.

Please let me know!

Book Recommendations
And any good book recommendations? I seem to have run out!

To Wattpad Writers
This is to any of my fellow Wattpad writers here.

Nothing would make me happier for you to comment your stories here!

I believe that Wattpad is a fully engaging environment and would love nothing more to read your stories and to support you as you have done for me. 

None of this would have been possible without you guys. So, please. Let me and the other readers here indulge in your novels in anyway you would like!

Thank you!
Taylorlefay