Chapter Ninety Four

A/n: EARLY EARLY UPDATE!

I wrote 3 chapters today soooo I decided to post THREE CHAPTERS!!!!!!

I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Ninety Four:

"Okay, so, we have enough food to last us a day or so, and with our water situation . . . let's keep that at a bare minimum." Groans followed as Logan updated us on our ration situation.

With the five of us together, we had the advantage of numbers and weapons. But where originally I thought that having five people would be better as we could combine resources like food and water.

However, based on how much we all had to eat to continue function, we managed to go through resources more quicker, especially considering that the trio did not have much food and water and they were concerned before even meeting up with me and Lucas.

The food and water Lucas and I had was what the five of us were going to be living on for the next who knew out long, and what would have lasted me and Lucas a few days was only going to come down to a day, two at most.

We walked along with side of the beach looking for anything that may indicate the end. It was obvious that there was nothing miles ahead of us expect for beach, sand, and ocean.

So, what exactly were we looking for? I wasn't sure.

But it was obvious we had to almost be there. Unless we just travelled in circles, but we travelled west from the east and this had to be the opposite side.

We were told to get to the end, but was that a tricky play with words? Was the end meant to mean the opposite side, or just somewhere in this large place that could be anywhere.

We walked for hours with nothing, there was small talk here and there but after another hour it was just silence as we tried to conserve energy and not get too thirsty since we only had a bottle and a half left for five people.

It was when Lucas pointed out something odd in the treeline that we went to explore what exactly it could be.

"Why are there missing stumps of trees?" Questioned Jarvis as he ducked under a tree branch to a clearing with missing trees and only tree trunks.

The forest was as green as ever with trees everywhere except for the small circular clearing of trees with stumps left.

We walked around, leaves crunching under our shoes and exploring the brown stumps and missing trees.

"Hey, over here." 

We all made our way to Logan who was standing on the opposite side where there were planks of large wood, mounds of rope, and a few piles of large sheets.

I saw a piece of white paper catch my eye and I leaned down picking it up as I read what the note said to everyone.

"Use what you need, to take all, save some for everyone who also needs."