Too Late

I based this on a game so I wonder if anyone will figure out which one xD

Warning: Character Death

Enjoy

------------

"God, I hope this works or I'll be a freaking idiot" Crainer groans out as he was climbing up the ladder and into the small tree house, slightly panting a bit before straightening himself and placed the bag on the ground. Opening it, he pulled out a few radio tapes and an old fashion camera. Looking around the tree house, he felt a wave of nostalgia, remembering the times when he, Jordan and Ian would hang out at the tree house until he had to move away. Crainer then shook his head before focusing.

"J-Jordan?" Crainer started to call out, hoping that it would work or he'll be acting like a fool. "Are you there? It's me...Crainer" he kept talking, "Look....I brought some of your favorite music" he said before quickly placing the tape in the radio, letting it play. After a few more minutes, Crainer was about to give up when he was startled when he saw a small white light appear on the other side of the house and it soon turned to a mixture of bone and muscles until it formed into a human being which Crainer instantly knew who it was.

"Holy.....fucking...shit.." Crainer breathed out in shock as he stared at his late friend, Jordan, whom still look like in his teens, early twenties.

"Hey Crainer" Jordan greeted him with a slight smile, quickly snapping him out of his shock.

"W-Wait....all of those times you, X33n and Ian told me are fucking real?" Crainer slightly exclaimed making Jordan slightly scoff and nodding, "Well yeah, we would never lie to you Crainer" the ghost said before shaking his head, "It doesn't matter now, Ian is in trouble" he said which Crainer quickly remembered and held up his camera. "Just hold still" Crainer told him before taking a picture of Jordan.

"Mm! Too bright" Jordan groan out as he covered his eyes from the flash before disappearing, leaving Crainer alone.

Slightly pulling the camera, Crainer stared at the spot where Jordan was for a few seconds before looking down, removing the film and waited until the picture became clear and grins a bit, seeing Jordan appear in the picture. "Got it" he happily said before putting them in the bag and quickly left, hoping that he would have enough time to save Ian.

Xxxx

"Time to go"

Ian lifted his head to see two guards at the doorway and as he was reaching for his porcelain mask, he was stopped by one of the guards. "You don't need that anymore" one of them said as he pulled Ian to his feet, whom simply sigh out but letting the guards handcuff him and started leading him out of the jail cell.

'I guess this is it' he thought as he stared down at the ground, staying quiet.

Xxxxx

When he finally made it, Crainer basically jumped off of his motorcycle and ran inside the building and towards the front desk, asking or almost demanding to see his friend.

"Oh sorry honey, they're already strapping him in" he heard her say and felt his heart stop before running passed her, ignoring her calling out to him as he ran towards the room.

Xxxx

Ian barely wince when he felt the guards strapping his wrists tightly as he kept his face blank.

He soon heard banging sounds at the door and looked up to see his friend and felt his heart drop, realizing that his friend will witness his death.

"Stop! I got proof!" Crainer yelled out as he kept banging on the door but no matter how hard he was hitting the door, the man by the lever ignored it as he was staring at his watch.

"NO!"

The man soon lowered the lever and a second later, Ian let out a ear piercing scream as he started thrashing.

Crainer couldn't help but stare in horror at the sight of his friend being electrocuted with silent tears started seeping down his cheeks.

---------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-