I'm sorry.... - X33n x CaptainSparklez

So yeah, had this song on repeat while writing this xD

Warning: Character death and 'sucky' battle scene since I suck at writing them

Enjoy

-----------

It was turning day time as X33n walked out of the facility, covered in small wounds, dried blood, dirt and holding a chainsaw, which he took from infected Crainer.

"KEHAAN!" X33n yelled out, seeing the android walking a few feet away and saw him stop. X33n walked towards him with an angry expression. Kehaan soon turned around, facing the angry man. "Why are you here? I thought that you died" Kehaan asked him in an emotionless tone making X33n tighten his grip on the handle.

"I got rid of it, now..." X33n walked a few steps, "It's time to turn you off" he growls out before stopping when he heard the android started chuckling. "Well....I'm sorry human, but this is your final journey" Kehaan said as he stepped back a bit, "Unless you'll join me in creating a better world?" Kehaan soon offered making X33n scowl at him, "I'll never join you" he growls out, making the android shake his head.

"I see...then you must die..." Kehaan snapped his fingers before stepping back even farther, which X33n soon saw someone walking towards them and when the person got close enough, X33n tensed up in fear, feeling his heart tighten painfully.

"Jordan...kill him" Kehaan commanded as Jordan walked close enough before lifting his head, revealing his pale skin and pitch black eyes with black tear stains.

"J-Jordan..." X33n softly called out before pushing down his feelings and turned on the chainsaw, staring at the infected waiting for the first move.

It only lasted a few seconds before Jordan let out a loud screech and instantly charged at X33n, whom barely got out of the way and quickly swung the chainsaw at Jordan, nipping his arm, truly starting the battle.

"Jordan! Stop!" X33n cried out, hoping to snap Jordan out of it before quickly dodging another fireball. The infected simply growled at him before tightly gripping the ground before pulling out decent sized rocks and throws it at X33n, whom barely dodged them. but got hit in the arm. "Ack!" X33n gripped his arm before quickly jumping back creating distance and lifted his sleeve to see the bruise is already forming.

X33n managed to look up only to see Jordan charging at him with hands covered in flames. "Mm!" X33n quickly swung his chainsaw up causing the infected to screech out in pain before Jordan quickly jumped back, growling at the human with his hands badly bleeding.

'I'm sorry' X33n thought before seeing Jordan quickly shaking and soon purple particles covered Jordan for a few seconds before revealing his new form.

Jordan became taller with sharp claws as well as larger fangs and scythe-like appendages coming out of his shoulders.

The infected let out a screech and quickly thrust his new appendages at X33n, about to stab him.

"Whoa!" X33n quickly dodged the blades and ran off, keeping a bit of a distance between them.

'He's faster!' he thought quickly dodging Jordan once again while getting a few hits in. Soon Jordan became too fast, causing X33n to spent most of his time, quickly dodging each hit. 'He's fucking playing with me' X33n quickly realized after blocking one of the hits.

"Enough Jordan! Finish it!" Kehaan suddenly called out which Jordan jumped back and transformed one more time.

Jordan lower half became spider-like while even sharper fangs and was towering over X33n, whom looked a bit intimidated by the sheer growth.

Jordan let out a deeper screech before spatting out green balls of acid. "Shit!" X33n dodged them, hearing the ground that he stood up, start sizzling. 'Can't get hit' he thought before noticing how slower Jordan got and ran around the infected and swung his chainsaw, hearing Jordan screech out in pain before firing fireballs. "Ack!" X33n jumped back, grabbing his arm.

But X33n raised his chainsaw up with one arm as Jordan swung one of his legs down on X33n, blocking it. "Ngh!" He groan out, feeling the strain before using both arms. It became the battle of the strength as they pushed back at each other, which X33n was glad that the infected didn't attack him like this.

"AHH!" X33n suddenly pushed back, using the blade of the chainsaw to cut at the leg, making Jordan screech out and swiftly swung the chainsaw upwards, hitting the target.

'I-I'm sorry...' X33n thought as he was panting, feeling the warm substance fall on his face as Jordan was frozen before violating shaking for a few seconds and soon became limp.

Quickly pushing back tears, X33n used his foot to push Jordan off of the blade and soon stood up. He stared down at the corpse before looking away with a tear dripping down, "I'm so sorry..." X33n softly apologized before focusing on Kehaan, whom looked completely shocked and walked to the android.

"Y-You think you won..." Kehaan started saying as X33n blankly stared at him, "Your world will be destroyed, you can't stop this nor the military" Kehaan kept talking, quickly annoying X33n.

"Shut up" X33n said, shocking Kehaan before quickly swinging the chainsaw down, cutting the android from the shoulders down to the waist, completely 'killing' him.

After 'killing' him, X33n found himself walking back to Jordan and kneels down by his head and lightly picked up his upper half and hugged him, "I'm sorry I couldn't save you all..." X33n softly said before placing a soft kiss on cold lips before pulling away and placing Jordan down, silently crying.

'If only I was fast enough....'

----------

So yeah *shrugs* I was so dead tired so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-