Peaches and Kisses - SGCGamer

It been a while since I wrote this ship so yeah XD

This is a request

Enjoy

-----------

"For the last time Nick, you're not getting my peaches" Ghetto said when he saw Nick starting to open his mouth to ask before eating a slice of peaches, tasting the sweetness from the fruit.

Nick simply pout when he was refused once again, but he didn't give up and moved closer to the hybrid.

"Aww....come on Ghetto, just one slice" Nick whines while giving the other the puppy eyes. Ghetto simply gave him a blank stare, "Nick...I love you and all, but no one get my peaches" Ghetto told Nick. Then as Ghetto got another slice in his mouth, Nick suddenly got an idea and before Ghetto could react, Nick suddenly leans in, kissing the other.

Caught by surprise, Ghetto slowly kissed him, carefully placing the open canned of peaches to the side before wrapping his left arm around Nick's waist while placing his right hand on the back of Nick's neck, deepening the kiss.

The kiss was surprisingly sweet, mostly from the peaches which Nick really love and moved closer to Ghetto, straddling him and sneakily pushed his tongue in the other's mouth, causing the hybrid to growl a bit.

The two quickly fought for dominance which neither of them are willing to back down.

But before Ghetto could win, Nick suddenly pulled away, licking his lips before giving Ghetto a smirk. Ghetto slightly blinks in mild surprise before looking at Nick, his eyebrow raised questionably. Nick slightly laughs at his lover's expression and started to chew which Ghetto quickly noticed that he doesn't have a slice of peaches in his mouth and playfully glares at Nick.

"Nick..." Ghetto playfully retorted.

"What? You wouldn't give me one so I took it" Nick retorted back, giving the hybrid a smirk.

------------

That's one way to get peaches from Ghetto XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-