Under Anesthesia - Ssunkipz

If anyone remembers where this is from then I applause you

Also sorry for it being short

Enjoy

--------------

It was mid-day as the couple was at the hospital and in the recovering room as Ian was still recovering from the anesthesia and Husky was sitting beside the bed, waiting for Ian to wake up.

As Husky was looking through his phone, he suddenly heard a groan and turn to see Ian slowly stirring awake.

Smiling, Husky reached up and placed his hand against Ian's cheek, seeing Ian slowly opening his eyes, though the Mudkip noticed that Ian was still affected by the anesthesia. "Hey love" Husky greeted in a low tone, making sure to not cause Ian any pain from the loud noise.

He heard Ian letting out low mummers and slurs, making him sound drunk before he slightly opened his eyes to turn to face his lover.

"How do you feel?" Husky asked as he was gently running his fingers through Ian's hair. He heard more slurs slipping through Ian's lips before he managed to hear what Ian was saying.

"Ugh.....don't....poop on the...sidewalk.....smells really bad" Ian dazedly slurred out making Husky bite his bottom lips to keep down a snicker at the answer.

"O-Okay -snickers- love....why don't you sleep" Husky quietly said as he gently grabbed Ian's hand, watching said man quickly falling back to sleep.

Xxxxx

"Did I really say that!?" Ian exclaimed in shock when Husky told Ian what he had said when he was under the anesthesia. "Y-Yeah" Husky chuckles making Ian groan out and covered his bright red face in embarrassment.

"Ugh!" Ian groan out. "Shame that I didn't record that" Husky quickly added which Ian quickly groan out in relief, "Thank god"

---------------------

xD Yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-