Perv! - SparkAnt

It been since I wrote this ship so yeah
Just a little au Ant working for Jordan so yeah
Enjoy
--------------
"Here are the schedule for the next few days Master" Ant said as he started to name out the meetings and the time while Jordan was staring at him.
It was one of those days that Ant was required to wear a maid outfit with cat ears and tail much to Ant's annoyance, but he put up to it since it wasn't one of the slutty kind. Even then, Jordan couldn't help but notice how the edge of the skirt was slightly rising up, exposing some of Ant's creamy smooth skin on his thighs along with his raven black hair was brushed away, revealing his soft neck which looked inviting and last his lips looked extra rosy and felt like it was taunting him.
As Jordan was too busy staring, he didn't notice Ant had stopped talking and was staring at him, slightly confused and worried.
"Are you okay Master?" Ant asked the older, quickly snapping out of his thoughts and lightly blushed. "O-Oh! Um....I-I'm fine" Jordan quickly replied while placing his hand behind his head and nervously let out a chuckle. Ant simply raised his eyebrow, not really believing him until he quickly noticed his red cheeks and saw him staring at something.
When he followed where Jordan was staring, Ant suddenly blushed at the realization which in tune notified Jordan whom quickly tensed up in fear.
'Oh shit'
"Perv!" Ant quickly hit Jordan on the head with the clipboard he already had in his hands.
"I'm sorry!"
----------------
Poor Jordan being caught staring again XD
Also got this idea from a picture so yeah
Comment down of what you think so far and yeah
Piper out-