In the Caves - Ssundil40

"Hey Boatdil boatdil, do you want to go down in a cave together?

Yeah, let's do this!" - Ian and Bodil 2013

*shrugs* Yeah and I think that's the name of the ship, idk it been a while since I read one so yeah

Also this is just for fun XD

Enjoy

-----------

"Hey Bodil! I found a cave" Ian called out, catching the Bulgarian's attention. "Coming!" Bodil called out as he ran towards the cave that Ian was talking about, which was a bit farther away from their teammates.

Once he made it, there was only a since torch down, which dimly lit the cave enough that it wasn't completely dark and a crafting table.

"Ian?" Bodil called out as he walked to the crafting table to create a stone pickaxe.

But before Bodil could start, he was suddenly pulled backwards and slammed against the stone wall, knocking the breath out of him and before he could quickly recover, his wrists was pinned against the wall and something warm was pressed against him.

"I-Ian" Bodil stuttered a bit as he was fidgeting a bit, trying to get his wrists free, but stoped when Ian let out a low growl, which sent a shiver down Bodil's spine.

Then Ian gently, yet firmly gripped Bodil's chin and lifted his head a bit before pressing his lips against the, suddenly shocked, Bulgarian's.

It only took a few seconds for Bodil to snap out of his shock and shyly kissed back, shutting his eyes tightly as the feeling of nervousness was bubbling in his stomach.

The sudden kiss lasted for a few minutes before Ian pulled away with a smirk while Bodil was blushing.

"Just a good luck kiss~" Ian purrs out before pulling away, leaving Bodil shaking a bit before clearing his throat and looked away, "O-Okay" Bodil stuttered out with a smile.

------------

Mwhahahahaha!

Eh idk, maybe this is a little test that I want to do XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-