Under the umbrella - Ssunkipz

Yeh, I got the idea from listening to this song so yeah xD

Enjoy

---------

Letting out a hum, Husky was looking up at the darkening sky, sensing a storm coming. "I knew that we should have stayed home" Husky commented as he pulled his jacket closer to himself, shivering a bit. "Sorry, I thought that it wouldn't rain" Ian sigh out as he blew into his hands, quickly warming them up.

"And we still have a few miles ahead of us" Husky added before moving closer to Ian, trying to find some warmth though Ian quickly noticed it and wrapped his arm over Husky's shoulders, holding him close. "Well...good thing I brought an umbrella" Ian said with a chuckle before quickly opening it and moving over them when he started feeling the droplets.

Husky quickly wrapped his arms around Ian's waist, enjoying both the warmness and the closeness.

"Though its kinda romantic" Ian said with a grin, making Husky scoff at him, "Yeah, very romantic standing in the cold rain" Husky said in a sarcastic tone, though it simply made Ian chuckle before leaning down, pressing his warm lips against the Mudkip's forehead, making Husky blush a bit.

"Still....I love you~" Ian coos out, holding Husky close. The Mudkip almost let out a purr from the warmness, "I love you too" Husky said with a chuckle before leaning up, pressing his lips against Ian's.

-----------

Yeh, sorry for the shortness so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-