Payback - Simdil90 & Ghostaki

Just another oneshot from my other book so yeah

Warning: Smut

Enjoy

------------

"Ugh.....too tired" Bodil softly groan as he was laying on the table, faced down while Simon was sitting next to him with a tired expression as well as purple bags under his eyes. "Don't you dare fall asleep" the younger groan as he slapped the back of Bodil's head, receiving a groan in return, "You're suffering with me" he added making Bodil groan louder before lifting his head, having the same tired expression as Simon.

"Fiiiiiine" Bodil whine out before stealing Simon's cup and took a sip of the coffee while ignoring Simon's tired glare.

The silence between them was quickly interrupted by their third roommate, Baki whim walked in, looking completely well rested with a smile.

"Morning guys!" Baki happily greeted, but stopped when he saw the other two glaring at him and instantly felt nervous. "Um...what happened?" the white-haired asked, somehow nervous.

"Next time you bring Ghost to your bedroom....don't be too fucking loud" Bodil grunted making Baki blush bright red when he realized what the older was talking about.

"S-Sorry!"

(Night time)

Letting out a yawn, Simon quickly got ready for bed and simply curled on in his bed.

As he was slowly falling asleep, Simon was quickly snapped awake when he heard his bedroom door slowly open and closed for a second before hearing footsteps. He stayed quiet as he felt the bed sink before groaning in annoyance when he felt soft lips against his cheek.

"Bodil, what do you want?" Simon asked while hearing his boyfriend lightly chuckling before suddenly shivering when he felt Bodil's cold hand moving under his shirt.

"Well, I saw Ghost entering Baki's room so~" Bodil started to say before placing kisses along Simon's jawline and neck, making the younger shiver and softly groan, "Maybe we could make some noise to keep them up as revenge~" Bodil finished between kisses while moving his hand up and lightly pinching Simon's nipples which caused Simon to moan louder while shivering from the coldness.

"Mm~" moaning out, Simon quickly reached up and gripped the back of Bodil's hair, causing the older to groan before pulling away and moving Simon onto his back before moving over him, roughly kissing him. As they were making out, Bodil quickly reached down and pulled down Simon's shorts and boxers, swiftly removing them and throwing them to the side before raising the other's shirt up to his neck, exposing his chest and stomach.

Quickly breaking the kiss, Bodil started moving down to Simon's chest and started leaving small bite marks which caused the younger to moan out even louder when he felt the older touching his more sensitive spots before instantly gripping Bodil's hair.

"B-Bodil!" he moan out loudly before letting out a gasp when he felt Bodil bite down on one of the spots hard enough to leave a bruise.

Soon hearing the younger whining out, Bodil lightly traced his finger along the other's right inner thigh while listening to him letting out loud gasp and panting before moving it and suddenly pushing a finger in dry causing Simon to let out a loud gasp. "Ahh~"

Bodil soon moved up before lightly nipping on Simon's neck while quickly thrusting his finger in and out as well as listening to the loud moans and gasp from the younger.

One finger soon turned into three which soon made Simon into a moaning mess and soon started begging.

"Ahh~ B-Bodil! F-Fuck me already!" Simon cried out while tugging Bodil's hair and squirming.

Smirking, Bodil pulled his fingers out, receiving a loud whine in return and quickly removed his pajamas pants and boxers before moving between Simon's legs while gripping his hips. The older soon waited for a nearly a minute before hearing the younger whine out loudly before pulling the other even closer, "Fuck me now!" Simon yelled out before letting out a loud moan when Bodil smirk for a second before suddenly pushing in with a groan of pleasure.

"M-Move!" Simon demanded as he was moving his hips making Bodil groan louder before pinning them down and started thrusting in and out hard and fast causing Simon to moan out loudly as well as screaming out his name in pleasure. The only sounds that filled the room was loud moaning and screams from the younger while loud groan and low moans from the older as well as slapping sound and the bed occasionally hitting the wall.

"I-I'm close!" Simon cried out as he was tightly gripping Bodil's shoulders while pulling him close. Growling a bit, Bodil soon reached up with one hand and gripped the rail of the bed before thrusting in as hard as he could causing Simon to scream out his name as well as causing the bed to hit the wall more frequent.

"AHH! F-FUCK!" the younger screamed out and after a few more hard thrusts, Simon quickly came with a loud moan while lightly clawing at Bodil's back. The older let out a loud groan and thrust in one more time before cumming inside, quickly leaving them loudly panting.

Soon enough, Simon let out a yawn before nuzzling against Bodil and quickly fell asleep. Not wanting to move too much, Bodil simply lay next to the younger, not pulling out, and held him close before falling asleep.

(Next Morning)

"Morning Baki!" Bodil happily said as he walked in the kitchen only to see Baki with his head resting on the table while Ghost was sitting next to him, seemingly asleep with his head resting on the palm of his hand and slightly drooling.

"....fuck you Bodil" Baki tiredly said which cause Bodil to laugh at him.

------------

Payback xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-