Cooling down - The Bulgarian Trio

Sometimes, you have to do anything to beat the heat xD

Enjoy

-------------

"I don't know whether to be offended or get comfortable" Baki slightly questioned making both Bodil and Simon laugh.

Since it was very warm today, the trio was stuck in their house and simply wearing shorts to fight the heat, expect for Baki whom was wearing a simply white shirt and grey shorts. Since his body temperature is lower than a regular human and can get lower whenever he wants to, the heat doesn't really bother the snowy hybrid but the heat bothered both Bodil and Simon, and both of them is currently using Baki as a cooler.

They're sitting on the couch with Bodil holding Baki whom was sitting between his legs, the hybrid being held tightly by the taller while Simon was laying on Baki's lap and had his face buried in the hybrid's stomach as well as arms wrapped around his waist.

"You might as well get comfortable" Bodil started saying as he nuzzles the back of Baki's neck, "And your not getting used Baki" Simon added, his voice slightly muffled.

Baki let out a sigh before softly smiling before lowering the coldness down a bit, hearing them sigh out in content. "Geez guys" Baki laughs out before leaning against Bodil and quickly got comfortable.

-----------

Also sorry for it being short so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-