Together Again - Simdil90

I was feeling down and this came out so yeah

Warning: Character Death

Enjoy

--------------

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Bodil......please come out....me and Ghost are getting worried"

Silence

"You know that....he wouldn't want you to be like this..." Baki softly said before hearing a thud inside the room. "Please....leave" he heard a hoarse voice called out which made him sigh out, but did what the voice said and walked away from the door and down the living room where he saw his cyborg lover sitting on the couch.

Ghost looked up and saw Baki standing there, but frowns when he saw that Baki was alone, "He didn't come out" the cyborg simply said which Baki slowly nodded in response.

Xxxx

Inside the room, all the lights were off and the curtains was covering the window. There was a mess everywhere in the room and on the bed, there was a single man, whom looked like he haven't been property taking care of himself.

The man was blankly staring at the small black box that was rested beside his head ever since he had told Baki to go away and couldn't help feel tears pricking his eyes, but didn't bother to wipe them away before suddenly getting angry.

Bodil angrily grabbed the box, sit up and was about to throw it at the wall before stopping himself. He was frozen for a few seconds before lowering his arm and stared at the box, feeling more tears falling down. Then he shakily reached towards the box and opened it, revealing to be a ring.

The ring was simple with a silver band and a small amethyst gem with an emerald green surrounding it.

Staring at the ring for nearly a minute, Bodil felt a burning feeling in his chest and held the box close, trying to hold back his sobs.

(Few hours later)

In a trance, Bodil took a quick shower, got dressed, wrote a quick note for one of his friends to find and was about to head out when he suddenly remembered something and ran back to his room, grabbed the small box before leaving once again and towards the all too familiar destination.

The walk there was surprisingly void of life since Bodil didn't seen anyone on his way there which made him sad since normally his lover would be walking next to him, always chattering about different things which sometimes Bodil would laugh it off or talk back to him. Now the chattering was replaced with a deafening silence.

He finally made it to his destination and walked passed the familiar stones until he finally found what he was looking for.

"Shit....I forgot the flowers" Bodil bitterly growls to himself before sitting down in front of the tombstone, feeling the small breeze brush against him which Bodil imagined it being his lover's touch and closed his eyes.

"Hey Simon.....sorry for forgetting the flowers...though I'm sure you wouldn't really care about that" Bodil started muttering though not really expecting a response, feeling the familiar pain in his chest.

Bodil enjoyed the small peaceful moment before pulling out the small box, "I-I was going to ask you to marry me -chuckles- guess I was too late" Bodil added with a painful smile before placing the box on top of the tombstone before pulling out a handle and flipped it open, revealing a blade.

He stared at the pocket knife, remembering the time that Simon gave it to him as a present, explaining that he had worked hard on it.

The handle was made of obsidian with beautifully painted white henna design, though it looked faded, and the blade was made of titanium ore.

"I-I know that you probably wanted m-me to keep living b-but -lets out shaky breath- I-I don't think I can..." Bodil's shoulders started trembling before removing his jacket and rolling up his right sleeve and stared at his pale skin. "I-I'll see you soon Simon" Bodil mutters before lowering the blade down on his wrist and made a deep cut from the bottom of his palm and dragged it down to the insides of his elbow, wincing a bit from the suddenly pain, but he ignored it as he pulled the now stained blade away and slouched forwards, blankly watching the red blood quickly seeping out of his wound.

After a minute, Bodil soon started feeling light-headed and let out a soft smile, knowing that he'll soon meet up with his love once again and everything went black.

Xxxxxx

"Bodil!" Baki cried out as he was searching for his friend along with Ghost and Double.

"Shit, I hope we're not too late" Ghost growls out, not wanting to lose another friend until they heard Double calling out to them. They ran towards where Double was and Baki let out a gasp, covering his mouth.

In front of the, they found Bodil laying on his side and in front of Simon's tombstone with a small puddle of blood coming out from Bodil's right arm that had a long cut.

--------------

Eh, who cried *shrugs*

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-