Chains - Ghostlox

This was actually for my other book, but when I had this idea, the prompt really fits this idea so yeah

Also AU with Ty being the prince and Ghost being the infamous thief

Also managed to write this all in one night

Warning: Smut

Enjoy

----------------

Creek

"Mm?" Ghost lifted his head when he heard the cell door slowly open and expected to see one of the guards, but he was surprised to see that it was the King's son and seem like he was wearing a large cloak covering his whole body expect for his hands and head.

"What's the prince doing in a place like this?" Ghost asked with his eyebrow raised as he watched the prince stepping in the room and closed the door behind him. The prince took a few steps before standing in front of Ghost with an interesting expression on his face, "I kinda want to see the infamous thief" the prince said with a slight smirk though Ghost could see a small mischievous glint in the prince's eyes. "Well, you saw me" Ghost pointed it out with a small smirk, watching the way the prince's eyes roaming over his own body. "So...mind letting me out prince~" Ghost asked as he slightly yanked the chains on his wrists, above his head.

"Mm....I don't know~" the prince suddenly coos out as he stepped even closer and soon sat on Ghost's lap, surprising the thief a bit and lightly ran his hands along the other's chest. The thief slightly smirks at the prince's action and leans in a bit, the tips of their noses touching, "What can I do to convince you?" the thief asked, smirking wider when he saw the prince slightly shiver before moving his hands up to Ghost's shoulders. "Mm~ Maybe we could do something to make King dad angry" the prince coos out as he was slowly rubbing Ghost's shoulders, making the thief hum in thought somehow liking that idea.

"Alright, I accept your offer" Ghost said with a nod causing the prince to instantly grin and scooted closer, making the thief softly groan from the sudden friction and the prince cupped the other's cheeks. "You can call me Ty" the prince quickly introduced himself and before Ghost could reply, Ty instantly kissed him making the thief inhale sharply which the prince took advantage by pushing his tongue in, exploring new territory.

Ghost let out a groan from the sensation and roughly kissed Ty back, whom let out a moan from the roughness. After a few seconds of fighting for dominance, Ty suddenly let out a moan when Ghost won and pushed his tongue in causing the prince to suck on it, making the thief groan in pleasure before pulling away leaving them both panting for air until Ghost lean down and started to intentionally placing bite marks along Ty's neck.

"Ahh~" Ty moan out before shakily reaching towards the string and quickly untying it before removing the cloak, revealing to be wearing a white shoulder-less dress and reach down to his mid-thighs and when Ty moved closer, lifting the dress a bit, the thief was surprised to find out that the prince was only wearing the dress.

"What a slut~" Ghost growled out, "Does the King know about his only son dressed like a whore?" he asked as Ty let out a small moan at his words before scooting close, slowly grinding down. "I-I don't care what he thinks" Ty coos out with a smirk before he moved back a bit and reached down to pull his pants down enough to expose the other's hard member. Ghost let out a low groan from the sudden coldness and yanked the chains a bit. "Let me do all the work~" Ty coos out as he moved close, gripping the member and pressing the tip against his own entrance, "You can fuck me all you want next time" he added before swiftly moving down, impaling himself causing Ghost to groan loudly from the suddenly heat while Ty letting out a low moan and gripped the other's shoulders.

"Ugh...fuck" Ghost groan out as he slightly lifted his hips making the prince moan louder, letting him and soon started to move up and down. Soon enough the room was quickly filled with loud moans, pants and groans along with the chain rattling. "T-Ty!" Ghost loudly groan before thrusting his hips upward as Ty moved down causing the prince to gasp loudly before tensing up. "MMM!" Ty almost screamed out in pleasure as his body trembled a bit in pleasure while cumming, luckily the inside of the dress was stained. The thief groan loudly as the tighten feeling became even tighter before thrusting up one more time, cumming inside the willing prince making him gasp.

Soon Ty collapsed against Ghost, panting hard and sometimes shaking still feeling the pleasure as Ghost was harshly panting as he was resting his chin on Ty's shoulder; both of them enjoying the bliss.

The thief soon felt the prince stir a bit before feeling something cool against his hand and before he could question it, Ty suddenly kissed him for a minute before pulling away. "Next time you come to steal something from here, 'kidnap' me" Ty asked with a small smirk before lifting himself, moaning from the sensation and shakily move to his feet while grabbing the cloak to wrap it around himself as Ghost was watching him before feeling the item in his hand and slightly smirk.

'Until next time little prince~' he thought as he watched Ty quietly walk out of the room.

------------

So yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-