Your Flirting Sucks - SkyHDS90

This is based on my headcannon so yeah XD

Enjoy

---------------

'Fucking finally' Simon thought with a relieved sigh as he lean against the tree, hoping to enjoy the rare free time.

Since between being dragged around by both Bodil and Baki and dragged into training, for some reason, by Ty and Ghost, Simon didn't have any time to fully relax and when he finally did, he decided to do some reading since he rarely get to do that.

Simon had only spent a few minutes of reading when he heard a rustling sound above him, making Simon sigh out in annoyance. 'So much for a peaceful time' he angrily thought before letting out a girlish scream when someone suddenly appeared in front of him with a loud 'Boo'.

A few seconds later, he soon heard a familiar laughter that made Simon groan out in annoyance. 'Not him again' Simon thought with a loud groan, making the person laugh more.

"Hey Simon~" Sky greeted in a flirty tone from being upside down, making Simon roll his eyes. "What do you want?" Simon growls out as he looked back down to his book. Quickly settling his grip, Sky cleared his throat, catching Simon's attention much to his annoyance. "What" Simon grunted out, knowing that he won't be able to read in peace.

"Your eyes shines as bright as the stars in the night sky~" Sky flirted, seeing if Simon would blush at the compliment, though the Bulgarian simply raised his eyebrow at the comment.

"Um....okay" Simon slowly said.

"Um.....I have fallen for you and don't want to get up~" Sky flirted once more, making Simon slighty snort at the compliment. "That's a stupid one" Simon told the commander. "And your flirting sucks" Simon then added making Sky pout for a moment before smirking.

"It's not the only thing I'll suck~" Sky said with a pervy grin. It only took Simon a few seconds to realize the meaning behind it and his face turned bright red, either from anger or embarrassment, Sky couldn't tell.

Simon silently closed his book with a loud smack and before Sky knew it, the last thing he saw was the hard cover of Simon's book before everything went dark.

Xxxxxxxxxx

"Eh.....what the heck happened to you?" Seto asked, somehow regretting it since he doesn't want to know.

"Oh...its nothing" Sky said with a slight laughter. His face have a red rectangle imprint and a bit of dried blood coming out of his nose.

"Have you been flirting with Simon again" Seto said in a deadpanned tone, knowing about Sky's attempts on wooing the aggressive Bulgarian.

"Hehe....don't worry, he's just playing hard to get" Sky said with a grin, making Seto shake his head at the commander.

----------------------

Rip XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-