Red Riding Hood and His Wolf - Simdil90

Merry Christmas Eve everyone xD

Warning: Smut

Enjoy

------------

"No fucking way!"

"Aw come on Simon, it'll look cute on you"

"I said no Baki!"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease" Baki begged while giving Simon the 'puppy eyes' as well as a pout.

Simon simply glared down at him for nearly a minute before letting out a loud sigh, "Ugh! Fine! Fine, I'll put on that stupid costume, BUT you owe me" Simon said before stating while pointing at Baki, whom started grinning happily.

"Yay! Come on, your costume is in the bathroom" Baki exclaimed as he grabbed Simon's wrist and dragged him to the bathroom before pushing him inside.

Letting out annoyed grunts and mutters, Simon turned around to see the bag simply sitting on the counter sink before moving towards it and looked inside only for the younger to blush when he saw what the costume was.

'Damn you Baki'

Xxxxx

"Hey Simon, you look sexy~" Ty flirted which caused the younger to blush before punching him in the arm. "Shut up, this isn't for you" Simon grunted out as he gripped the edge of his red cape.

Simon was wearing a simple red-and-black lace shoulder-less Lolita dress with a red bow wrapped around his neck as well as another bigger one wrapped around his waist and the skirt reached down a few inches above his knees along with black thigh-high stockings and simple black one-inch heels. He was also wearing a simple black Lolita headband with a black rose on the right side of the headband and a typical red cape with the hoodie down.

"Oh? Then is it for Bodil?" Ty asked with a smirk making Simon blush more before punching him again, "Shut up, don't you need to find Seto or something" Simon nearly hissed out in embarrassment making the other male laugh before waving him goodbye, leaving Simon alone.

'This is so embarrassing' he thought as he was nervously walking along the wall while dodging any drunk people but before he could escape to the kitchen, he was suddenly blocked by an arm and when he turn to look, he saw that it was Sky.

"What do you want" Simon glared at him making the other man giggle which Simon quickly noticed the smell coming from him.

"I-I...want you in my bed" Sky drunkenly said and before Simon could answer, the older pulled him close and tried to kiss him. "Fuck off!" Simon growled out as he tried to push the older off, but Sky was surprisingly stronger when drunk.

Suddenly Sky was pulled off and Simon soon felt a strong yet gentle grip on his upper arm, pulling him away from the drunken man and soon towards one of the bedrooms.

"S-Stop!" Simon tried to free himself from the stranger's grip but suddenly gasp out in shock from being slammed against the door and was pushed up while feeling a hand move up his leg.

Soon he heard a familiar deep chuckle before feeling the other kiss his cheek. "Shh~ Don't worry little Red Riding hood~ the big bad wolf is here to protect you~" the stranger coos out which made Simon instantly relax.

"Geez Bodil you fucking scared me" the younger sigh out as he gripped Bodil's shoulders. Laughing a bit, Bodil pulled away enough to let Simon notice that the older was dressed up as the wolf.

Bodil simply have a white elbow-length shirt that looked a bit ripped and the black pants in the same condition, but the older have black wolf ears which suddenly twitched, surprising Simon and looked behind him to see a tail with the same color.

"How did you...?"

"Don't worry about it" Bodil quickly interrupted with a smirk before gripping Simon's thighs making the younger grip the older's neck and soon Bodil walked into the bedroom and towards the bed before placing Simon on it and looked down, seeing the dress slightly raised up, exposing more of the stocking as well as Simon slightly spreading his legs.

Chuckling, Bodil slowly move over Simon with a smirk which the younger quickly noticed how sharp the other's teeth were, "Want to have some fun Red Riding Hood~" Bodil coos out before moving his hand up Simon's leg and under his dress.

"Mm..." Simon let out a soft moan while bright blushing as he felt Bodil's hand brush against his hip and quickly saw the older smirk wider.

"My My little Red~ Getting bold here aren't you~" Bodil coos out before raising the dress up above Simon's waist, seeing that the other wasn't wearing any underwear. "S-Shut up" Simon stuttered out before letting out a soft moan from Bodil lightly rubbing his member, still smirking.

"Mm~ I'll let that slide little Red" Bodil said as he moved closer while swiftly unbuttoning his pants and lowered them enough to free his member and gripped Simon's clothed thighs, spreading them more.

"Are you afraid of the big bad wolf~" the older soon said in a teasing manner making Simon slowly smirk, "I don't know, should I~" Simon purrs a bit before reaching up and started rubbing the older's wolf ears, making him growl in pleasure.

Tightly gripping the other's hips, Bodil soon forced himself in causing Simon to let out a loud moan while tightly gripping onto Bodil's hair.

"M-Move!" Simon moan out after a minute before moaning louder as the older started doing quick thrust while biting down on Simon's collarbone, his sharp teethe easily piercing the skin. "Ngh~" the younger moan out in slight pain from the bite before moaning out in pleasure as Bodil thrust in harder and soon started pumping the younger.

After a few more quick pumps, Simon let out a loud scream as he quickly reached to his climax, quickly cumming on his stomach, "MM!" moaning out loudly and slightly ran his nail along the back of Bodil's right ear, making him growl out in pleasure and thrust in a few more times before cumming inside while biting down on Simon's right shoulder making the younger gasp out.

After enjoying the blissful moment, Bodil slowly removed his teeth before slowly pulling out, making Simon moan out with a shiver and lowered his dress before fixing his pants.

"Let's go home" Bodil said as he got out of bed and soon picked Simon up, causing the younger to quickly wrap his legs around the older's waist while lightly blushing as he felt something warm slowly sliding down his inner thigh.

"Okay...."

---------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-