Happy Death Day 2U

This is for the new movie with the same name and I'm only basing this on the trailer since I didn't watch the movie yet xD

Also I had done the first part of this which is in the first oneshot book so yeah

Warning: Cursing

Enjoy

-----------

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god!" Crainer yelled out in frustration as he was running up the stairs of a hospital, being careful of not tripping over the stairs since his hands were bond behind him.

He quickly stopped for a minute to look over the rails before cursing out when he saw the killer still following him a few feet down, "Fucking shit!" he growled out as he started running again. Soon enough he made it to the rooftop only to find himself unable to go anyway making him scowl at the realization.

"Why!?" he yelled out with a groan as he started walking ahead for a few feet until he heard the door slam open behind him which he looked back to see the masked person.

"God damn it! Why do you want to fucking kill me!?" Crainer demanded with a harsh glare, "Who the fuck are you anyway!?" he quickly said though the masked person said nothing and simply pulled out a sharp blade.

Crainer sneered at the lack of creative choice of weapon and took a few steps backward, "Oh come on! You got to do better than that" he said in a sarcastic tone as the masked person silently walked towards him as the blade slightly gave out a shine from the moonlight.

"Ugh, can't you just tell me who you are before you kill me?" Crainer soon asked though he knew that he won't get an answer. "Mm!?" his thinking was quickly interrupted when he tripped backward when his foot only met air when he stepped backward.

Crainer felt the familiar rush which lasted for a few seconds before his back landed on something hard and soon everything went black.

Xxxxx

"Ack!" Crainer quickly sat up, his face slightly sweaty and eyes widen as well as breathing heavily. Though his sudden wake quickly caught the attention of the current resident of the room.

"Oh hey, you're up" Ian said with a small smile as Crainer looked at the older man as his expression changed from frazzle to annoyance until he quickly got out of bed in nothing, but boxers. Before he would have been extremely embarrassed from being nearly naked, but after a few times of being killed and reliving the day over and over again, Crainer quickly got over it.

"I cant believe that I died again!" Crainer let out an annoyed shriek as he quickly tugged at his hair and talking to himself as Ian was backed away and staring at the other who's acting crazy.

Soon the door swung open, revealing Ian's room mate Jordan. "Hey Ia-" Jordan started to greet when he saw Crainer, whom was still undressed. The Dane glared at him before storming passed Jordan. "Hey wait!" Ian called out as he quickly followed Crainer.

Once all three were outside, Crainer started walking down the pathway with Ian and Jordan following behind, "Um Crainer maybe you should go back and get dressed" Ian quickly said though Crainer didn't even care that he was nearly naked.

"I'm getting so sick of having to relieve the day over and over again!" the Dane complained as one of the students walked up to them. "Hello would you-" she started to say when Crainer quickly slapped the clipboard out of her hand, still annoyed.

"Look! Look!" Crainer yelled out as he grabbed Ian's arm, "I'm not lying! Look, that car will let out a loud alarm NOW!" he quickly said and as soon as he finished, the red car at the distance started letting out loud alarms and grabbed Jordan's arm. "Then the water sprinkles will turn on NOW and that guy will pass out in three seconds UGH!" he groan out before letting go of the two shocked men and stomped away, still annoyed and furious.

----------

Well after dying over and over again can get really annoying and such xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-