Insomnia - Bashdil40

Just a little story for a good friend whom love this ship so yeah

Also this is based on my headcannon so yeah

Enjoy

-------------

'Another sleepless night' Bodil thought as he was blankly staring up at the ceiling while holding his sleeping boyfriend close.

Normally, Bodil would be walking around the house, doing different things to try to get himself tired enough to sleep, but since Bash had moved in, Bodil didn't want to pull away in fear of waking Bash up and him figuring out about him having insomnia.

He was soon pulled out of his thoughts when he felt cold hands against his cheeks and he saw that Bash was awake and tiredly looking at him with concern eyes.

"You okay?" Bash asked in a soft tone. Bodil lightly smiles at him, not wanting his lover to worry, "I'm fine, just couldn't sleep tonight" Bodil answered, not revealing much.

Though he was worried when Bash simply frown at his answer. "I know that you have insomnia Bodil, Simon and Baki told me" Bash said making Bodil's eyebrow twitch a bit, 'I'm so going to kill them' he thought before letting out a sigh. "Don't worry about me Bash" Bodil softly said with a smile before getting caught by surprise when Bash gently gripped his head and was pressed against Bash's chest, over his heart.

"B-Bash?" Bodil slightly stuttered with a light red hue on his cheeks. "I heard that listening to someone's heartbeat helps them sleep" Bash answered as he slowly ran his fingers through Bodil's hair which actually calmed the older down. Bodil slowly wrapped his arms around Bash's waist, holding him close and silently listening to the heartbeat.

After a few minutes, Bodil was surprised to find himself slowly getting tired from the mixture of the calming heartbeat and Bash's soothing touch and before he knew it, Bodil had fallen asleep.

Bash smiles when he heard the soft snoring coming from the older and held him close before slowly falling asleep.

---------------

I liked this one, xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-