The Usual Morning - SkyHDS90

Just the usual morning that they go through xD

This is kinda connected to 'From the future' maybe I'm not sure so yeah

Enjoy

-----------

"Violet, stop hoarding the milk!" Junior yelled out causing his sister to simply flip him off before pouring the rest of the milk in her cereal. Junior simply glared at her with a growl which didn't really affected her and blew a raspberry in retaliation.

"Now kids, no fighting on the table, if you two want to fight then take it outside" Sky butted in, quickly defusing the situation. After that, both children simply mutter out their apologizes and as Sky turned back to the oven, Violet simply stuck her tongue out at her brother, whom simply returned the gesture.

"Also Junior, I can simply make some pancakes to replace that cereal" Sky added with a slight laugh making Junior whine out, "But I want some cereal" he whine out before crossing his arms, "Can you make it blueberry pancakes" he soon mutter out which Sky still heard it and nodded at his request.

A few minutes later, Sky had made at least a dozen blueberry pancakes before placing the plate on the table and placed another plate in front of Junior. "Don't eat them all" Sky lightly warned with a smile as he watched his son happily placed four pancakes on the plate and started pouring the syrup on it. Then he heard the coffee machine turn off which he quickly turned it off and poured some in a mug.

"Don't make a mess" Sky simply said before placing a kiss on Violet's forehead, whom let out a giggle, and then Junior, whom let out a whine and rubbed his forehead, before walking out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom with a mug of coffee.

Once he quickly walked in, he saw his husband still asleep on the bed and silently stared at him for a few moments. Then he slightly smirks, 'At least I got coffee' he thought before walking inside and placed the mug on the side table and started to gently shake his husband awake.

It only took a few minutes before he heard his husband letting out some let groans and moans before he slowly woke up and saw Sky.

"M-Morning -yawns- Sky"

"Morning Simon, I got some coffee to wake you up" Sky greeted with a smile, making Simon tiredly smile back and slowly sat up which Sky couldn't help but laugh at Simon's messy hair. "Stop" Simon whine out before running his fingers through his hair to try to fix it while Sky picked up the mug and waited.

After trying to fix it, Simon soon gave up and took the mug from Sky and started to drink it. "Mm....needs more sugar" Simon slightly complained with a tired smirk. "Hey" Sky pouted and lightly shoved his husband, being careful to not spill his coffee.

It was just the usual morning for the family.

---------------

Yep xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-