Skype Call - It'sFanDubTime x DanCat

I know that barely anyone will know what this ship is but FUCK IT I'm still writing this
So yeah
Enjoy
--------------------
"Hahaha I can't believe you did that" Fran managed to say through his laughter when Dan finished telling him what had happened at the office.
After they finished laughing, Dan slightly wiped away any tears that managed to escape from laughing too hard before focusing his attention to the small window, which showed Fran doing the same thing, sometimes a few giggles slips out. Soon both men stared at each other with silly grins on their face before Dan broke the silence.
"So did you finished recording the cover?" he asked in a curious tone which Fran slightly snorts and nods, "Of course I did" he answers.
"That's good...." Dan soon trailed off when a far-away expression appeared on his face which the ebony quickly noticed. "Hey Dan, what are you thinking about?" Fran asked the brunette, whom quickly snapped out of his thoughts and looked back to Fran.
"Oh, nothing important" Dan quickly said hoping to reassure the ebony, but it looked like Fran didn't really believe him. "If you say so" he said, not wanting to push it.
Fran soon looked at the clock resting on his desk. "Damn, its getting late here Dan" Fran started to say, "Lets chat again soon okay?" He said with a small smile which Dan quickly returned it. "Y-Yeah"
But before they could hang up the call, Dan quickly told Fran three words in a small voice making the ebony lightly blush, but smiles.
"I love you too" Fran replied back.
--------------------
First time writing this ship so yeah
Also don't really mind if no one knows this ship XD
Comment down of what you think so far and yeah
Piper out-