Sweet Dreams Are Made of This - Crainer

This is actually apart of 'From the Future' so yeah

Enjoy

------------

"M-Mister Crainer..."

The Dane looked back when he heard someone calling and saw that it was Betty, whom looked extremely nervous and worried. She was slightly playing with the end of her braid while biting her bottom lip.

"What is it?" Crainer gently asked with a smile which Betty shakily returned the smile before it was replaced with a frown. "I-I need your help..." Betty started saying before looking down, "I-I need you to talk to Gertrude, she's been feeling down recently and I hope that you c-could...well....you know" Betty explained in a small voice while staring at her sneakers.

Crainer blinks a few times before smiling and placed his hand on the teen's shoulder, "I'll do it" the Dane answered with a smile which he saw the teen letting out a sigh of relief and smiles back, "Thank you" she thanked him.

Crainer gave Betty a squeeze before letting go of her shoulder and walked passed her to find Gertrude.

It only took a few minutes until Crainer finally found her in the training area, leaning against the tree with her eyes closed, though he didn't see her brother anywhere and thought that he's with someone else and walked towards her.

Once he was close enough, Crainer silently sat down beside her and simply enjoyed the cool breeze while waiting. Though his patience was rewarded when Crainer felt a soft weight on his shoulder and saw that Gertrude had rested her head on his shoulder and her arms wrapped around his stomach.

"Papa?" Crainer looked down at the teen to see her looking up at her with the same emerald colored eyes. "Yeah?" he answered, wondering what she wanted.

Gertrude looked a bit unsure for a moment before leaning her head against Crainer's chest, listening to his heartbeat, "Can you sing me a song?" she shyly asked, slightly surprising him.

Crainer thought about for a few moments before slowly nodding, "Sure...which song?" he asked her as he slowly ran his fingers through her hair, which was out of her pony tail. "....sweet dreams are made of this?" she answered, slightly looking up at him with a hopeful expression.

Smiling more, Crainer nodded before pulling Gertrude close and slowly started to hum out the song that he knew at heart.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

I've travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

Crainer soon heard the teen slowly humming along side him.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

I've travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

He slightly placed his hand against the side of Gertrude's head, feeling her tightly grip his shirt.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

It took everything in him to not jump when he felt a smaller body pressed against his other side and when he looked down, he saw that it was her brother, whom was clinging to him. Crainer silently wrapped his other arm around Bobby in a comforting manner and kept singing.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

I've travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

Soon enough her heard the teen slowly singing along with him.

I'm gonna use you and abuse you

I'm gonna know what's inside

Gonna use you and abuse you

I'm gonna know what's inside you

After Crainer hummed out the last few tunes, he looked down to see that Bobby had fallen asleep and gently ran his fingers along his hair, feeling Bobby snuggling closer.

"Thank you papa" he heard Gertrude thanking him before hearing her breathing slowing down.

"...your welcome sweetie" Crainer softly said as he leaned back against the tree, holding them close and simply enjoying the peaceful silence.

-------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-