Little Cub - Cyan

Just a little Family au so yeah

Enjoy

---------------

"I'll get her love" Clash tiredly said as the sound of a baby crying was heard. "Mm..okay" Double managed to say through his yawn before laying back down, hugging the pillow close as Clash kissed his forehead before getting out of bed and quietly walking out of the bedroom. After the short walk, he walked into the nursery and towards the crib, where rested his daughter whom was awake and crying out.

"Hey" Clash softly said as he reached down and gently picked his daughter up, causing her to instantly stop crying and looking up with teary eyes. The hybrid held her close to his chest, smiling a bit when he heard her softly purr at the contact. Clash then walked to the rocking chair and sat down, still holding his daughter close while gently running his fingers through her hair and sometimes stroking her ears in a comfort manner, listening to her purr louder.

"I guess you wanted to be held" Clash softly said with a small smile before placing a soft kiss on her forehead before softly purring back. Due to him purring, it didn't take long for his daughter to fall back asleep, making him smile but kept holding her instead of placing her back in her crib.

He suddenly purr out when he felt a soft hand behind his ear and looked up to see his husband, awake but looking a bit tired. "I thought I told you I could handle her" Clash said with a small laugh making Double laugh as well before leaning down and wrapping his arms around the hybrid's neck, gently hugging him. "I know, but it's really cute to see you two interact" Double said as he placed a small kiss on Clash's cheek before staring down at their daughter with a smile.

The couple didn't get any sleep for the rest of the night and just made some small talk between them as their daughter was peacefully asleep.

---------------

So yeah, I'll just let you guys name her

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-