Last Goodbye - Bodil & Derp

I think I kinda tried here xD

This is based on a game so yeah

Also Derp would be around eight years old while Bodil is around twenty so yeah

Warning: Character death

Enjoy

----------

He could feel his whole body heavy and in pain as well as a painful headache which made it hard for him to keep his eyes open, but he somehow managed.

His vision became blurry for a second before it cleared up which he saw his charge looking down at him with a mixture of concern and fear.

He let out a few weak coughs and quickly cleared his throat, "A-Are you okay Derp?" he weakly asked which Derp quickly nodded, "Y-Yes, b-but what are you Bodil" Derp asked with teary eyes and slightly trembling. Bodil weakly chuckle before letting out a few more coughs, feeling himself getting weaker. "I'll b-be fine Derp but..." Bodil trailed off before letting out a weak sigh and slouched, "I d-don't think I'll m-make it..." Bodil admitted it with a sad smile.

Derp quickly shook his head in denial with tears slowly sliding down his cheeks, "Y-You'll make it! You can't leave me!" the child cried out before hugging Bodil. Letting out a silent groan, Bodil weakly wrapped his remaining arm around the crying child, trying to comfort him, "Shh...e-everything will be a-alright" Bodil softly coos as he was rubbing Derp's back.

Soon enough Derp pulled away, wiping his tears away as Bodil let out a shiver and slightly grind his teeth.

"D-Derp....I-I need you to d-do something for me?" Bodil asked which Derp slowly nodded, "G-Grab those handcuffs a-and chain me t-to this pipe" Bodil weakly told him as the child nodded before he stood up, walked to the motionless zombie, grabbed the handcuffs and walked back to Bodil before shakily chained him to the pipe. "G-Good job sport...." Bodil weakly told him with a smile as he was breathing heavy.

Derp looked down, "...I-I don't want you t-to leave me Bodil" the child shakily said making Bodil frown, "I-I'll be watch you -coughs- I w-want you to leave me a-and g-go find B-Baki..okay.." Bodil told him as Derp started trembling again, tearing up once more. "O-Okay..." Derp trailed off as Bodil closed his eyes.

"Bodil" Derp called out making the man weakly open his eyes, groaning a bit. "I-It's okay...g-grab the gun" he softly told him which Derp carefully grabbed the gun and turn to him. "L-Look....r-remember what I-I taught you...a-and...make sure to keep moving s-since staying i-in one place i-is dangerous....l-like the motel..." Bodil started explaining. "Why?" Derp asked, "I-It may be s-safe at first but t-they're j-just targets..." Bodil told him.

Slowly nodding, Derp stood up with the gun in hand, "I-I can't leave you like this..."

Bodil shook his head, "Y-You...can..." he weakly told him. "I-I'll miss you" Derp tearfully told him making Bodil weakly smile, "I-I'll miss you too"

Sniffing a bit, Derp started to walk away with more tears dripping down as Bodil watched him go as his felt his whole body shutting down, breathing heavily and his vision becoming blurry.

Once he was at the door, Derp looked back to Bodil one more time and soon watched the man slowly closed his eyes and quickly becoming limp and soon slouched slightly forwards and leans to the side, leaning against the pipe and stopped breathing.

Derp let out a whimper before wiping his tears away and turned away from the man whom had taken care of him when the zombie apocalypse had started and became like a parent to him. The child slightly hiccuped before stepping out, leaving Bodil behind.

-------------

Idk if this sad so yeah *shrugs*

Also I was planning on making this a book, but decided against it so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-