First Meeting - Yamimash x Pewdiepie

Just a little break from writing mcyt oneshot so yeah xD

Also high school AU and some characters might be a bit OOC so sorry about that

Enjoy

------------

Slowly tightening his mug from the nervousness, Aaron quietly looked around the room, observing the people that came from his high school. Even though his older brother wanted him to be more social, Aaron always tend to shy away from other people, feeling too awkward to talk to anyone in fear of saying the wrong thing and would simply stay silent.

Though during the party, he saw his older brother leading his Irish boyfriend upstairs and became more nervous now that Mark wasn't in the same room.

Soon enough, Aaron swiftly move to the kitchen, easily dodging most people, either drunk or sober people.

"Finally" Aaron sigh out in relief as he entered the kitchen and placed his mug down to grab a new cup to get some ice water. After grabbing ice, he walked to the sink to get some water, but when he turned around, Aaron almost dropped the cup in shock and surprise when he saw someone standing behind him and instantly knew who he was.

It was one of Mark's friends, Felix. The only reason that he knew the blonde was whenever Mark invites him and the others over or whenever they walk pass each other in the hallways. It was also a surprise that Aaron found himself crushing on Felix when he saw how nice and fun the blonde was, but couldn't bring himself to talk to Felix due to how shy and awkward he was.

"H-Hello" Aaron quietly greeted as he held his cup up a bit, wanting to hide behind it. He felt his knees trembling a bit when he heard Felix softly chuckle and looked away. "Hello...Aaron right?" Felix greeted then asked which the younger slowly nodded.

He heard Felix chuckle again before feeling his face burn a bit when Felix suddenly leans close to turn on the sink to grab his own glass of water. 'He's really close!' Aaron thought slightly panicking while trying to keep his blush down as well as trying to calm his heartbeat.

After grabbing his cup, Felix simply looked down at the flustered teen and stared. Even though he didn't know the teen's name, Felix always seen him whenever Mark invites him over and would see him from the corner of his eye and when they walked passed each other. But whenever he tried to talk to the shy teen, he would always have something getting in the way, mostly by his own friends, Mark and even by his own shyness. Now that they're alone in the kitchen, Felix took that chance to finally talk to the shy teen.

"Um...c-can you p-please m-move" Aaron shakily asked as his face burned more though he was secretly happy about the closeness.

"Mm...I want to try something before I do" Felix told him, making Aaron look up at the blonde with a curious expression before quickly widening his eyes when Felix suddenly lean down and gently pressed his lips against the teen's, completely catching him by surprise.

Aaron lightly squeak at the contact and tightens his grip on the cup as a large blush appeared on his cheeks.

The innocent kiss only lasted for a few seconds before Felix pulled away with a small blush on his cheeks, but was smiling.

"You and me tomorrow? A walk in the park?" Felix asked Aaron out with a smile. "S-Sure...y-yeah" Aaron stuttered out while quickly nodding making the blonde chuckle and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead before stepping back and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Aaron alone in the kitchen, but extremely happy.

-------------

I think I seen at least one oneshot about this pairing and if not then yeah xD

Seriously this is just for fun so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-