His Baby - Simdil90

Since I didn't feel like writing an oneshot, I decided to just get this from my other book so yeah

Warning: Smut and Daddy Kink

Enjoy

------------

The sound of a door was heard and soon closed a few seconds later.

Bodil barely had time to remove his jacket when he heard an excited yell and a second later, felt someone tackle him, luckily not falling down, before feeling arms and legs wrapped around his neck and waist.

"Daddy!"

Letting out a chuckle, Bodil wrapped his arms around his baby's waist, hugging back, "Hello sweetie" the older greeted with a smile as he started walking to the living room, still carrying the person. The person soon let out a giggle before pulling up, still smiling, "I missed you so much Daddy" Simon happily said before placing a happy kiss on Bodil's cheek.

"I missed you too baby" Bodil said before gently placing Simon down to his feet and looked over him, seeing that the younger was only wearing one of his large sweaters, which reached down below the hips and thigh-high white stockings.

"Have you done all your chores?" Bodil asked as he was lightly petting Simon, whom was enjoying the pets before quickly nodding.

"Yes daddy!"

"Good boy" Bodil coos out as he started rubbing on the spot that made Simon softly mewl and quickly relaxed against the older with a smile. "Good boys deserve a reward~" Bodil said as he easily picked up his baby, receiving a cute yelp in return and walked to the bedroom while lighting rubbing his thumbs against Simon's thighs.

Once in the bedroom, Bodil gently placed Simon on the bed and started placing light kisses along the younger's jawline and neck, causing him to lightly giggle from the tickling sensation before letting out a soft moan as the older soon ran his hand up Simon's sweater, lifting it up to the younger's shoulder.

"So beautiful~" Bodil coos as he was slowly running the tip of his fingers along the younger's member while using his other hand to spread his legs.

"Ahhh, d-daddy~"

"Shh, just lay back and let your daddy take good care of you~"

Letting out a whimper, Simon quickly nodding while moaning louder as he quickly reached up and grabbed the pillow.

Grinning a bit, Bodil lightly kissed his baby before moving down while making small bite marks along the younger's chest down to his stomach and leaving a few more marks along his thighs, slightly above the stockings making Simon moan loudly while slightly trembling in pleasure. "Mm~" moaning out, Simon suddenly reached down and gripped Bodil's hair which the older didn't mind and soon started licking the side of the younger's member, making him moan more and wrapped his legs over the older's shoulders.

After a few more slow licks, Bodil soon wrapped his lips around the tip and slowly started bobbing his head back and forth while sucking the tip. "Ahh...Mm~ D-Daddy!" Simon moan out as he was lightly tugging the other's hair as he felt the pleasure slowly building up before suddenly gasping when he felt two fingers entering him.

Bodil bobbed his head faster while sucking harder along with thrusting his fingers as fast as he could, quickly brought the younger close to his climax, considering that he had tighten his grip on the older's hair as well as his thighs slightly shaking and slowly closing around him.

"AH! D-Daddy!" Simon cried out as he quickly held the older's head down, whom didn't mind, and quickly came in his mouth.

The older swallowed the cum and simply waited while gently rubbing the other's outer thigh until he felt his baby loosen his grip before pulling away and move up, hovering over the other.

"My precious little baby~" Bodil purrs out as he lightly kissed Simon, whom happily kissed back while gripping his shoulders. After a few more kisses, Bodil simply lay down beside the younger and held him close.

"I love you daddy~"

"I love you too baby~"

(Next Day)

Simon was sitting in the living room while waiting for his daddy to get ready and was occupying himself by watching television and was lazying watching the news which was talking about a missing person.

"...and further more please contact the police if you seen a young man, around twenty years old and his name is S-" suddenly the channel was changed causing Simon to quickly look back before happily smiling when he saw that it was his daddy.

"Are you ready?" Bodil asked with a smile which the younger quickly nodding and got off of the couch, "I'm ready daddy!" Simon happily answered before running towards the backyard where the garden was.

Bodil simply watched him leave before looking back to the television and slowly smirk. 'Soon they'll give up the search' he thought as he turned the television off before heading out to where his baby was waiting.

------------

So yeah, did anyone seen that twist at the end xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-