Gaming/Watching a movie - MithRoss

Whoa! Another short story XD

I'm tired XD

Enjoy

------------

It was late at night as the entire house was quiet, except for one of the bedrooms where a couple was watching a series of movies.

Within the room, the couples was sitting on the bed with several empty bags of chips and sweets as well as empty cans of soda, since they planned to have a marathon of movies as their date.

The older redhead had his back resting against the wall while the younger brunet had his head laying on the older's chest while having his arms wrapped around the redhead's stomach and his fluffy tail around the older's right leg and the younger having his eyes close, resting yet still listening to the movie.

Letting out a yawn, the redhead turn to look at his clock to see that it was ten minutes pass three a.m.

"Damn" the redhead mutters out before yawning again and reached to the remote, "So much for an all nighters" the brunet suddenly said in a tired tone, but smiling. Chuckles a bit, the redhead paused the movie and looked down at his boyfriend, "Yeah, we'll finish the movie later" he said before turning the movie off and holds the brunet close, too tired to rearrange themselves.

"Okay" the brunet mutters out before moving closer to the redhead, now nuzzling his neck.

Soon enough, both men quickly fell asleep.

------------

Here's the third? or second, I have no idea XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-