Final Meeting - CaptainSparklez x Villain!Derp Ssundee

Here's the final part of this three-shot story

So yeah

Enjoy

--------------

'I guess that's enough torture' Derp thought with a light chuckle as he pushed himself off of the tree and walking towards the pillars and where the lever was. But before he could flip the lever, he pulled out a noise cancellation headset and put it on before flipping the lever. He only need to wait for a few seconds for the building to quickly appear and walked inside.

Once inside and thanks for his headset, he couldn't hear the loud music coming from the web screen and walked passed the stairs to find the three men on the ground, passed out.

Derp walked to the side of the web screen and flipped the lever down, turning the music off before letting out a sigh and lowering the headset around his neck and walked towards one of the men, kneeling down and started shaking him.

After a few shakes, he saw Jordan slowly waking up and slightly smiles. "Hey Jordan" Derp greeted as Jordan was slowly blinking before started to rub his face.

"Ugh...Derp? What are..." Jordan started to ask before he quickly sat up, catching Derp by surprise. "Are we back!?" Jordan exclaimed as Derp simply nodded before helping the older to his feet.

"Yeah....though it was entertaining to watch" Derp said with a slight smirk making Jordan look at him in slight disbelief before letting out a sigh. "I'm glad you're entertained" the older said with a slight smile.

Slightly giggling, Derp soon walked towards Ian and reached down, grabbing his right leg before looking back to Jordan, "Come help me with Crainer" he said before starting to drag his brother towards the exit.

Jordan quickly pushed down a blush before quickly picking the unconscious Dane up, bridal style and quickly followed Derp out.

Once outside, Derp dragged Ian out before dropping his leg, "Come on, I want to do a slight troll on Ian" the smaller said with a slight smirk. Nodding, Jordan walked closer, "Where you want me to place Crainer?" he asked before Derp quickly told him.

Soon enough they rearranged them to where Crainer was laying on his back while Ian was laying slightly on the Dane's lap and between his legs with his face half pressed against Crainer's stomach, close to the other's groin.

Derp started snicker and slightly snorting, trying not to burst out laughing while Jordan slightly chuckle at the position before turning to the smaller.

"D-Don't worry, it's just revenge against Ian for keeping me away from my candy" Derp explained between laughter before quickly grabbing Jordan's arm and pulling him away from the duo.

Once they were far enough, they both heard Crainer letting out a shriek and a loud slapping sound before following by Ian's slight scream.

Laughing a bit more, Derp looked up at Jordan, "Well, this was a fun series" he happily said. Jordan slightly smiles back, "Y-Yeah....." the older hesitated for a second before reaching down, grabbing Derp's hand, "S-So....do you think w-we can hang out after this?" Jordan asked with a light blush.

Derp simply smiles and squeezed Jordan's hand, "Sure! I would love to hang out with you" the smaller said with a grin before suddenly reaching up, kissing Jordan's cheek and pulled away, still grinning.

Jordan was caught by surprised by the sudden kiss before quickly grinning back, "G-Great!" he happily exclaimed.

---------------

I might make more of this ship, but idk xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-