Drunken Confession - GhostHDS90

Hehe this is going to be fun

Enjoy

-----------

He could feel the slight burning feeling in his throat and pain in his head, but he pushed that feeling down and drank straight from the bottle, slightly wincing at the strong burning feeling before it went away.

'Stupid feelings' he bitterly thought before going to take another drink when the bottle was forcefully taken from his grip, making Simon growl and turn to look at the person who did it, but he couldn't quite make out who it was from both the lights off and his vision slightly blurry but he took a guess.

"Bodil! Fucking give that back" Simon growls out with a slight slur as he sluggishly stood up and reached for the bottle, but Bodil simply raised it up, out of the drunk's grip. Simon growled even more and ended up leaning against Bodil as he was trying to get the bottle.

"Stop" Bodil sternly told the smaller Bulgarian before placing the bottle down and picked Simon up by his waist and brought him to the living room. Simon struggled a bit, but quickly gave up and became limp.

Bodil sat on the couch and placed Simon on his lap, "Now, what's wrong?" Bodil calmly said, holding Simon close. The smaller Bulgarian simply grunted and crossed his arms, not wanting to talk, but Bodil was patiently waiting and simply ran his fingers through the other's hair in a calming way.

It only took a few minutes before Simon started to talk.

"I-I hate this! I hate having this feeling!" Simon started crying out, shocking Bodil a bit, "I don't know why I'm feeling this but I know that he won't feel the same way!" he started crying in fear and anger. "I-I tried to push them down or something but it just grows stronger! I can't help it, h-he's just so s-sexy and c-can be compassion when he wants to" Simon ranted out for the next hour before he slowed down, panting hard, leaving Bodil in shock at the confession.

"I-I wanted to tell Ghost that I-I love him, b-but I'm just a fucking coward!" Simon hissed out before collapsing against the older Bulgarian, suddenly feeling tired.

Letting out a tired hum, Simon cuddles against Bodil while letting out a yawn. "T-Thank you f-for listening Bodil..." he thanked the older Bulgarian before slowly trailing off, falling asleep.

But what Simon doesn't know that it wasn't really Bodil that he's been confessing to but actually Ghost, whom had a shocked expression on his face.

Xxxxxxx

Letting out a groan, Simon slowly woke up with first the sunlight hitting his eyes and second, a painful headache.

"Ngh..." he groans, smacking his lips a bit, feeling them dry before starting to get up, but was stopped by a grip around his waist.

Looking down, he saw arms wrapped around his waist and felt his heart stop a bit when he saw metal plates on the arms and knew who they belonged to. He slowly looked back and saw Ghost staring at him.

"O-Oh!? Um....h-hey Ghost" Simon nervously greeted the cyborg, but Ghost didn't say anything and simply pulled the Bulgarian close and pressed his lips against the other's causing Simon to freeze up in shock and surprise.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes before Ghost pulled away, smirking.

"I love you too" Ghost said before pulling Simon close, whom was blushing brightly, but enjoyed the closeness.

-------------

So yeah XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-