Birthday - X33n x CaptainSparklez

First off, I kind tried here since I had to rush it so yeah

Warning: Blowjob

Enjoy

---------

"Jordan.....Jordan~" X33n softly called out as he was hovering over the other male before watching Jordan slightly move around in his sleep before finally stopping while letting out a sleepy groan, becoming still.

The older slowly smirk, seeing that Jordan was in deep sleep which was perfect and placed a light kiss on Jordan's cheek before moving down, pulling the covers down as well until it was resting around the younger's knees and hooked his fingers over the waistband of Jordan's shorts and boxers and pulled them down.

Once it was fully down, revealing the other's limp member, X33n quickly took a peak and saw that Jordan was still asleep before looking back down and started to slowly run the tip of his fingers along the side of the member and moved it up and down, repeating it a few times until it was fully erected before stopping when he heard Jordan softly groan in his sleep.

"Ngh....X33n..." Jordan mutter out before becoming still, softly snoring.

Slowly grinning, X33n soon ran his hands along the erected member, slowly pumping him which caused Jordan to groan louder in his sleep until the tip was leaking pre-cum.

The older slightly ran his thumb along the tip before feeling the sleeping man shiver a bit and unconsciously move his legs a bit. Soon X33n lean down and wrapped his lips around the tip and heard the other inhale sharply before slowly bobbing his head back and forth while lightly sucking the tip as well as rubbing his hips.

Soon he heard Jordan letting out soft moans and panting a bit in his sleep while slightly moving, luckily X33n was keeping his hips still as he started moving a bit faster while sucking a bit harder whenever he only have the tip in his mouth and running his tongue along the underside of the member.

The older soon felt the member twitch and hearing the other breathing heavily before tightly gripping Jordan's hips and moved down as much as he could, deep throating him.

"A-Ah!" Jordan moan out as he woke up to an orgasm and reaching down, tightly gripping X33n's hair, cumming. The older let out a low groan, feeling his hair being tugged but ignored it as he quickly swallowed the cum while slowly sucking the tip, drawing out Jordan's orgasm as much as he could until he heard the other whining out and tugging his hair.

"X-X33n" Jordan groan out as his body was trembling from his intense climax and looked down to see X33n looking back up and blushing a bit. He quickly let out a squeak as he felt X33n sucking the tip. "S-Stop" Jordan whine out before shivering a bit as he felt his member slowly getting hard.

The older soon pulled away and moved up, facing Jordan with a small smirk. "Happy birthday~" X33n coos out before kissing the other, making him moan out and gripped his hair.

They spent most of the morning in their bed until Jordan was allowed to leave the bedroom.

--------------

Again, I tried here xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-