Love Potion - Bodilcest

Just between Bodil and Bodil666 though he'll be mentioned as Six for short

Also its mc high school AU

And its based on a comic I saw so yeah

Enjoy

--------

"Come on Bodil, just this once"

"For the last time Six, we're not ditching school"

"Ugh, you're no fun"

Rolling his eyes, Bodil simply ignored the demon as he turn his attention back onto his class work, determined to finish it before the break is done. As he was almost finished, he heard his name being called and looked up to see one of his friends.

"Hey Sky" Bodil greeted his friend with a smile while ignoring Six's groan at the sight of his friend. "Hey Bodil" Sky greeted back as he grabbed a chair and placed it on the right side of the desk and sat down while placing a paper bag on the desk. "Here" Sky quickly opened the bag and pulled out a cookie and handed it to Bodil, whom gasp and instantly smile. "Awww, they're cute" Bodil lightly squeal when he saw the cookie was designed as a creeper head and grabbed it before looking at Sky with a slightly smirk, "Did you have one of your cooks bake this?" he asked causing Sky to slightly sputter out before shaking his head, "N-No! I baked them all by myself....with Sub's help" Sky exclaimed before finally admitting at the end before playfully glaring at him. "Just try it" Sky said with a smile.

Chuckling a bit, Bodil started to eat the cookie while listening to Sky talk as Six was floating beside him with a bored expression. "Ugh, come on Bodil, lets leave" Six started saying, catching the other's attention, "No one will notice us or care since the next class is our last one for the day" Six slightly complained.

"For the last time Six, I said n-" Bodil started to said, but when he turn to look at Six, he stopped and simply stared at the demon as a small blush started to appear.

"What?" Six asked in a questioning tone, wondering why Bodil stopped talking. "N-Nothing" Bodil stuttered as he quickly looked away, still blushing while Six became more confused.

Sky stopped mid-talk to look at Bodil before quickly noticed that the other's eyes changed to pink and slightly smirk.

"Bodil?" he started to say, catching the other's attention as he swiftly reached over and placed his arm on the back of Bodil's chair, "Yeah?" Bodil asked.

"I kinda want to know something" Sky easily pulled Bodil's chair close, "Who do you like?" he soon asked with a sly grin.

Blinking a bit, Bodil soon started to get nervous, "Well...Sky, I don't know if I should tell you since....it's kinda personal" Bodil started to say before stealing a glance at Six, whom was a bit confused and slightly annoyed at Sky before quickly looking away, "Why do you want to know?"

"Um...w-why don't you describe them then?" Sky quickly asked.

"O-Oh....well" Bodil started to say as he was slightly thinking, "T-The person i-is handsome"

'I'm handsome as well'

"Always been there for me"

'Which is me as well'

"And sometimes they could be a bit egotistical"

'Wait what'

"And he have the most beautiful red eyes"

'....'

'Wait is he talking about me!? But he hates me' Six started muttering to himself, trying to figure out something before being cut off by Sky.