Secret - Simdil90

Take what you will XD

Sorry for it being short but yeah

Also try to guess how dangerous the secret was for him to make sure it stays secret

Enjoy

-----------

It was late at night as a single person was standing in front of a house, silently staring at it with blank eyes.

Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

'You promised to keep this secret between us' he thought while slightly shaking his head. Then he slightly sneers when he found out that the other had told others the secret that was kept between them for years.

Years of secrecy and all the time wasted to keep that secret....only for the other to tell someone that secret.

Better lock it, in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you

Won't tell what I said

'You promised....to take this secret to your grave...I trusted you' he thought with a low growl of anger. 'I knew that I shouldn't trusted you....no one can keep a secret forever'

Cause two can keep a secret

If one of them is dead...

Finally making his decision, he silently walked towards the house, taking the key that the other told him and opened the door before walking inside and closing the door behind.

Yes two can keep a secret

If one of us is.... Dead.

It been nearly an hour since he had entered the house and was now walking out of the house, feeling completely better now that the secret would stay a secret.

'Besides.....the only way for the secret to be kept if one of us is dead'

----------------------

Welp XD

It must be kept a secret

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-