Real or Fake - CaptainCrundee

Was hearing and dark song and this happened xD

Warning: Mention of character death and schizophrenia

Enjoy

---------------

"Crainer....wake up..."

The small male slowly woke up to someone gently shaking him away, causing him to softly groan and rubs his right eye as he slowly opened them to see the two people that he had been waiting.

"Ian, Jordan" Crainer tiredly greeted them with a smile as he slowly sat up. He then pulled them into a hug, feeling happy to feel them hug back as well as a gentle kiss on both his left temple and right head.

"I'm happy to see you two again though I wish you two would visit earlier" Crainer greeted then pulled away with a small pout, "Ambrew and Neo would have love to see you two" he added, making Ian laugh a bit before placing a kiss on the smaller's lips.

"Sorry, we were both busy with something" Ian told him with a small while Jordan nodded and kissed Crainer when Ian pulled away. "Though, I'm sure you'll love it" Jordan told him with a grin.

"What is it?" Crainer asked with a tilt of his head. "Mm...should we give him the present?" Ian asked with a teasing grin which Jordan pretended to thinking about it with the same grin, "Mm...I don't know...should we?" Jordan played along making Crainer pout in annoyance and crossed his arms. "You two are jerks" Crainer mutter out as he glared at the two men, watching them snicker a bit.

"But you love us~" Ian sang out as he rustles the smaller's hair, making him mewl in annoyance and wave his hand away. Jordan chuckles a bit before pulling out a small black box and handed to Crainer with a small kiss, "Here you go" Jordan said which Crainer looked at the box before opening it.

Inside the box was a circle shaped locket necklace which was colored gold with a blue gem crescent moon and a star next to it on the front. When Crainer opened it, he saw that it was a simple picture of all three of them, making the smaller smile at it, remembering when the picture was taken.

"I-I love it" Crainer's voice cracked a bit as he quickly pulled both men into a hug. "It's something for you to remember us by until you get out of here" Jordan explained. "Yeah, when you get out of here, we'll go to the hillside to watch the stars like we used to" Ian stated with a smile.

Sniffing a bit, Crainer nodded with a smile and wiped a stray tear away, "I-I like that...can you help me put it on" Crainer asked and slightly laughs when both Ian and Jordan started to fight about who gets to do it. In the end, Ian won while Jordan was pouting a bit. "You can help me next time" Crainer promised while hugging his arm which Jordan slowly smiles and pat his head, "Alright"

Ian gently took the necklace and moved behind Crainer and placed the necklace around the Dane's neck and fastens it.

Soon after, they kept talking to each other about different things until it was past four in the morning which Crainer was so close to passing out which caused Ian and Jordan to slowly lure him to sleep before sneaking out.

Xxxxx

"So how did you get that necklace?" the female therapist asked Crainer with a gentle smile.

"Oh, I got it last night, Ian and Jordan kinda sneaked in to see me and they gave it to me" Crainer explained with a happy grin, completely missing the way the therapist furrow her eyebrows with a frown. "Are you certain?" she asked making Crainer nod.

Sighing a bit, "Crainer...you didn't receive the necklace yesterday" she started explaining which Crainer looked at her slightly confused and a little angry. "You had that necklace since you were brought here, don't you remember?" she asked him, but didn't give him a chance to talk, "The reason we had let you keep that necklace was that it was your friend had begged us to let you keep it as a way for you to recover from the painful-"

"Shut up" Crainer darkly told her with venom in his tone as he glared at her. "We have been over this, Ian and Jordan are de-" she started to say when Crainer suddenly lunged at her with anger and madness in his eyes, "SHUT YOU YOU BITCH!!" Crainer screamed out, but before he could reach her, he was easily tackled down and was injected.

"THEY'RE REAL!! IAN AND JORDAN AREN'T DEAD!" Crainer screamed out as he was struggling against the guards, but the medicine soon kicked in, making the smaller's movements slowly ceased before passing out.

"T-Take him back to his room" the therapist told one of the guards and as she watched them carry Crainer out, she looked down at her clipboard and wrote down some notes.

'For some reason, the patient as forced himself to believe that his deceased lovers had sneaked in and gave him the necklace even though he had kept it throughout his stay. His schizophrenia seems to be growing stronger, therefore needed stronger treatments. No other process had been made'

--------------

Poor Crainer

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-