An Apology Present - Derp x Sky

Whoa! Another challenge XD

This is challenged by cherryplays12

Enjoy

----------------------

Knock Knock Knock

"Hel-Oh its you" Derp started to greet the person knocking on his door before quickly seeing who it was and his expression quickly changed to annoyance and crossed his arms. "What are you doing here?" Derp asked in an annoyed tone, making the person before him shift a bit from nervousness.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, Sky held out his hands, holding out a small box while looking away with a small blush on his cheeks. "Here" Sky simply stated as Derp stared at the box with caution before slowly taking the box from the older man and opened it before inhaling sharply in surprise.

Inside the red box held a small hand-made cake with a soft blue frosting coat and a darker blue lettering on the surface.

'I'm Sorry'

Derp simply blinks, still surprise that the commander took the time out of his day to bake a cake for him AND deliver it to him. 'Does he really feel like that' Derp thought as he closed the box and looked back to the man, whom was still looking away though Derp could see the tip of his ear turning red and slowly let out a small smile.

"Want to come in?" Derp asked, making Sky turn to him, and Derp was right. The smaller could see Sky's face turning red.

"S-Sure" Sky quickly stuttered out, making Derp slightly laugh at his reaction. "Though, I'll kick your ass out of here if you misbehave" Derp stated, making Sky stutter out, trying to come up with a response to the smaller's comment.

----------------

I can imagine Derp acting sassy around Sky XDD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-