Truth Or Dare

Well, I was watching the movie and suddenly have this idea from one of the scenes so yeah xD

Enjoy

-------------

"Guys!" Ghost yelled out as he burst through the door, silencing everyone's argument. "Outside!" he told them before running back out along with Bodil, Baki and Ty following him and once outside, they were completely shocked to find Simon standing on the rooftop while having a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"Simon! What are you doing!" Bodil shouted in a terrified tone. Simon started shaking his head with a terrified expression as he was looking down at his friends with eyes widen. "I-I tried to pick truth! But they wouldn't let me s-s-so t-they d-dared me to walk the edge of the r-roof while finishing this" Simon shakily explained while showing them the bottle before taking a drink of the bottle before starting to slowly walk along the edge.

"Shit! I'll go up there" Ty quickly told them before running back inside. "Go get something to catch his fall" Bodil quickly demanded as both Ghost and Baki ran inside before looking back up.

"Okay Simon! You got this, j-just don't look down" Bodil shouted out as Simon took a few more steps before he lost his footing for a second. "Ah!" he yelped before quickly regaining his footing while breathing heavily. Whining out, Simon shakily took another sip, though bigger than the last and after he took the sip, Ty quickly got on the roof and moved in front of him, only for Simon to quickly hold his arms out.

"D-Don't get too close!" Simon yelled out in a panic as Ty moved in front of Simon, but keeping his distance. "I-If I cheat o-or not do the dare, I-!" Simon started rambling until Ty quickly interrupted him, "Don't worry, I'm h-here to catch you if you fall" Ty quickly said while giving him a shakily reassuring smile. "O-Okay" Simon slowly nodded before quickly taking another sip and started to slowly walk with Ty carefully walking backwards, still having his arms out in case.

Below, The guys managed to bring out a mattress and was soon following Ty and Simon, ready to catch Simon if he falls.

"You got this Simon!" Bodil shouted as they finally made it to the corner of the house. Simon took a chance to glance down, feeling his heart beating fast from fear and suddenly slipped. "Don't look down!" Ty quickly said, "Just look at me okay? Look at me" he said as the younger quickly look at Ty as his balance started to become shaky. "Don't move too quickly okay?" Ty told him which Simon slowly nodded before they started walking again.

"This is so fucking crazy" Ghost said as he was fearfully staring up at his two friends as they were following Simon until they were blocked by a gate with spikes on the top. "Shit" growling a bit, Bodil pulled away and ran to the gate to try to unlock it and, to his horror, saw that it had a lock on it. "Damn it! We need to move it over" Bodil quickly told them as they started to move the mattress over the gate, but the spikes make it hard to move.

Simon couldn't help but glance down only to see the spiked gate below and shivers a bit. "Simon! Simon, don't look down!" Ty quickly distracted him, "Just look at me okay!" he added as Simon quickly looked back to Ty with frightful eyes before swallowing a bit and took another sip of his vodka, almost empty. After h pulled the bottle away, Simon leaned forwards a bit and vomited a bit, but luckily keeping his balance.

Letting out a few coughs, Simon was breathing heavily as he started walking again, still a bit wobbly.

"I'll be right back" Bodil told Baki and Ghost before running off while the two men started to remove the mattress off of the gate. Soon Baki and Ghost heard a car and looked ahead to see a black car being straighten at the opening. "Step back" Baki quickly said as he grabbed Ghost's wrist and pulled him away.

"Hehe....he...a-almost done with it" Simon told Ty as they were almost at the corner of the rooftop while showing him the near empty bottle. Suddenly Simon started drinking the last of the liquid, not stopping until every drop was gone before pulling it away, panting hard. "I-I did it" Simon said in a slight cheery yet drunken tone, "I did the d-dare"

"That's good, n-now step away from the edge" Ty said as he started stepping close to Simon and reached towards his arm.

Quickly pressing down on the petal, Bodil aimed the car at the gate hoping to force the gate to open but when he hit it, the gate simply tilted back not fully breaking it. Hitting the wheel from frustration, Bodil quickly stepped out of the car before they heard a scream from above.

As soon as the car ran into the gate, Simon quickly lost his balance and before Ty could grab his arm, Simon slipped off and was soon falling down. "SIMON!" Ty shouted in horror.

"The mattress! Hurry!" Bodil shouted as both Ghost and Baki quickly pushed the mattress over the tilted gate and they placed it on top of the car and as soon as they placed it, Simon harshly landed on it but luckily unharmed.

"Simon!" all three men cried out as they moved close and Bodil quickly checked Simon over for any broken bones and was relief that he found none.

Groaning a bit, Simon shakily reached up and started rubbing his forehead before slowly sitting up, "Ugh....g-guys..." he drunkenly mutter out as he looked at the others as Ty let out a sigh of relief. Looking around more, Simon glanced at the mattress, "Is this my m-mattress?" he asked which caused Bodil to laugh a bit and before he could respond, Simon quickly leaned to the side and started vomiting, emptying everything from his stomach.

----------------

I tried my best to write it from memory, but no one died here so yeah xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-