Midnight Craving - DerpCrundee

Just a short one since I just come back from the hiatus so yeah

Warning: Mpreg

Enjoy

-----------------

It was late at night as Derp was heading back home.

He was currently wearing a simply a black shirt and pjamas pants. His hair was held back in a messy pony tail, barely had time to brush it before he had left the house and small bags under his tired eyes. Even though he was dead tired, he didn't really mind going out to bring food for his hungry husband.

He finally made it home and got out before grabbing a bag that held food inside and walked towards the front door, yawning a bit and stepped into the house.

"Crainer! I'm home" Derp called out, letting out another yawn before he saw Crainer sitting on the couch, asleep with a book on his lap and the lamp turned on.

Letting out a small smile, Derp walked to the kitchen to put the food in the fridge before walking to Crainer and gently picked him up, bridal style. Though, unfortunately, the slight movement had woke the Dane up and let out a soft groan, making Derp frown a bit.

"Hey Crainer" Derp softly said as he was walking towards the bedroom. The Dane let out a soft yawn before snuggling against his husband's chest, "Hey Derp...sorry that I fell asleep" Crainer said, apologizing which made Derp shake his head before gently placing Crainer on the bed.

"Don't be sorry, I put the food in the fridge for later" Derp explained with a smile before laying next to the Dane and placed his hand on the smaller's swollen stomach, smiling more when he felt a kick.

"I'm not surprised if she managed to tire you out" Derp added with a chuckle, making the Dane laugh a bit before snuggling against him. "Yeah..." Crainer trailed off as he slowly fell back asleep.

Letting out a hum, Derp placed a soft kiss on Crainer's forehead before falling asleep, holding him close.

--------------

Like I said, its short so I'm sorry

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-