Jealously - Simdil90

Here me and a friend were talking about this idea and this happens xD

Also this is irl

Enjoy

---------

'Where is that little dolphin' Martin thought as he was looking around, searching for his friend, whom he lost in the crowd. He also lost Jake as well, but he didn't worry about him since Martin knew that Jake could take care of himself, though Simon was the one that Martin would worry more.

Groaning a bit, though he couldn't hear it over the loud sound and carefully pushed through the crowd, trying to find his friend. A few minutes had passed and Martin was becoming more and more worried, causing him to slightly panic. 'Shit! Just calm down Martin' Martin thought to himself as he was slowly calming himself down before he suddenly saw something from the corner of his eye.

He turned to find that it was Simon, which made him very glad to find him before suddenly having a tightening feeling in his chest when he saw something that made him clench his fists.

He saw Simon, which he was glad for, but the thing that made him so angry was a complete stranger having his hands on Simon and was kissing him. Though he was slightly happy to see Simon not kissing back.

'That fucking bastard!' he mentally growls out before stomping towards them and pushed the stranger away. "Hey! Get way from him!" Martin growls out as he pulled Simon close, feeling the smaller wrap his arms around his own waist. The stranger stumbled a bit before straightening himself and stared at Martin. Then a second later, Martin caught a scent of alcohol coming from both Simon and the stranger.

Scowling a bit, Martin glared at the stranger one last time before turning to Simon, gently grabbing his hand before leading him away from the stranger and through the crowd and soon outside. Martin could softly hear Simon muttering out different things in a slur tone which sometimes he would laugh a bit at most  random things.

Xxxxx

Once they made it to their temporary place, Martin calmly led a drunk Simon towards the bedroom and to the bed, setting him on the bed and started removing his shoes, belt and was in the middle of removing his shirt when Simon quickly reacted.

Simon grabbed Martin's jacket and pulled him onto the bed before quickly sitting on the other's lap and before Martin could react, Simon pulled him into a rough kiss.

"MM!" Marin moan out in surprise and didn't react for a few moments before Martin reached up, grabbing Simon's shoulder and pulled him away, panting hard.

Simon let out a whine before pressing himself closer to Martin, wanting to keep going but Martin once again stopped him. "Stop" Martin firmly said, "Look...you're drunk Simon and I don't want to take advantage of you" he added before gently moving Simon to the side and about to get up again when Simon, once again, pulled him back and pulling him over himself which Martin had to hold himself up to not crush Simon.

"P-Please" Simon whine out before placing kisses along Martin's jawline and neck making him softly groan and shiver a bit.

His eye twitching a bit, Martin's self control was slowly breaking down from Simon's advances before letting out a low groan when he felt Simon lightly running his nails down his chest.

Swallowing a bit, Martin stopped Simon before getting up making Simon whine out before he saw the older man walk to the door, closing it and soon locked it before walking back to Simon and soon pulled the drunken man into a kiss.

Soon after, the room was soon filled with soft moans and groans.

-----------

At first, I wanted to add smut, but I was dead tired so you guys can tell where I was getting tired xD So I'll do this

If enough people ask for it, I'll do the smut of this in the future so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-