Kiss - Skydil40

AWW SHIT, I'm falling in love with my mc high school au XD
Eh, I'll write that headcannon later but for now
Enjoy
------------
It was a peaceful day as the final bell rang which signaled the end of the school day and as most of the students alreafy left, one of the students was taking their time.
'Bodil' was happily whistling as he was tightly gripping onto the strap of his backpack and walking through the empty hallway before he heard someone call out to him.
"Bodil!"
The said person stopped walking and turned around to see the rich kid, Sky, happily walking towards him with a smile. "Hey" Sky greeted the other teen, but instead of the usual happy reply, it was an annoyed one.
"Ugh, what do you want" 'Bodil' groan out with an annoyed sneer, which would offense most people, but it didn't affect Sky.
Blinking a bit, Sky quickly took notice of the other's eyes and simply frown in annoyance before suddenly stepping close, cupping 'Bodil's' cheeks and started leading in.
'Bodil's' expression soon turned to shock before it quickly changed to panicky. 'Fucking seriously!' 'Bodil' yelled in his head before panicking more as Sky got closer before shutting his eyes.
'Nope! He yelled before quickly giving the other control.
The teen quickly opened his eyes when he felt someone kissing him before relaxing whe he saw that it was simply Sky before happily kissing back.
The kiss simply lasted for minute before they pulled away and Sky's frown was replaced with a smile. "Hey Bodil" Sky once again greeted his boyfriend as he placed his arm over the other's shoulder before both teen started walking again.
"So got any idea on why he did that?" The other teen asked.
"Mmm, because he wanted to" the younger teen replied with a shrug.
----------
Six just noping out of there to avoid that kiss XD
Comment down of what you think so far and yeah
Piper out-