Magical Mood Swings - Setolox

It actually been while since I did a Setolox oneshot so yeah XD

Warning: Mpreg (since people will bitch about having mpreg so yeah)

Enjoy

-----------

"Seto, I'm positive that you're not fat okay" Ty said, trying to reassure his mate, whom was extremely worried about his appearance.

Ty and Seto had been married for almost two years and had decided to have a child, which Seto was currently six month pregnant and been having some mood swings, which Ty was the one that comfort him.

Seto crossed his arms while glaring at Ty, "Don't lie to me!" the small sorcerer growled at his husband, not really believing him. The other male let out a sigh before getting an idea and before Seto could react, Ty pulled his small husband into a loving embrace and started placing kisses along Seto's cheek, jawline and neck, causing the sorcerer to squirm, trying not to laugh since he wanted to stay mad at Ty.

"S-Stop! I-I'm trying t-to be mad at you!" Seto said between giggles, which only made Ty smile and placing more kisses. That caused Seto to started laughing, not mad anymore. Seeing him laughing, Ty slowly stopped, letting Seto breath and holds him close.

"So, you're not mad now?" Ty asked as he placed his chin on top of Seto's head while gently rubbing his swollen stomach. After the sorcerer regained his breathing, Seto lightly slapped the other's chest while smiling, "Yeah...thanks for that" Seto thanked him before lightly kissing him, which Ty kissed him back.

As they shared a sweet kiss, it was rudely interrupted by a certain someone, whom haven't learned his lesson about saying the wrong things to his own husband and was beaten up because of it.

"Hey guys, hey Seto, you looked bigger from when I last saw you" Sky greeted them and then told Seto, completely oblivious of the sudden change in tone.

Seto's eye twitched a bit from his comment about his weight while Ty had a slight scared expression, but knew that he doesn't want to get in the way and stepped back as Seto turned to Sky, whom was starting to realize what was happening and had a frighten expression.

"Oh shit!" Sky cried out as he barley dodged a small shock ball that Seto threw and Sky started to run as Seto kept throwing more shock balls at him.

Xxxxxx

Sky let out a pained groan as he was laying on the ground, face down. Standing beside him was Ty, whom had moved Seto to the library, since it always help the sorcerer calm down.

"You deserved that Sky......kinda thought you would learn after making that mistake with your husband" Ty said while poking Sky with his toe, which made the fallen man groan in protest.

------------

Yeeeeah idk XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-